New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

Tangie Day 48

Tangie48.jpg
Tangiebush.jpg
Tangiemain.jpg

she's had a few defol' sessions to keep her in check but not much else. those droopy leaves are from her being squished up against the cupboard door :biggrin: light feeder, i still run Sensi Bloom A&B at 1ml per L. very early orange pistils (had 'em well over a week at least) but she's swelling so i'm not too concerned; smell has increased along with frost the past week but she's quiet compared to a CDLC and Livers growing with blocked extraction ducting :haha:

Stilton (day 11) and Ripley's (day 10) as exciting as can be at this age...

SS.jpg
Ripley.jpg

hope everyone is enjoying the time of year :peace::peace::peace:

Very nice my Frooty friend, i’m sure the tangie will be as tasty as my christmas stocking sicilian oranges!
Bet the smell is insane in there
What COBS do you use btw? i’m in the market for some

Lookin good bro.. nice training on the tangie.. spread nice and wide :d5:

thanks brother! maybe a little too wide for the tight cupboard space :biggrin: but I think I’ve got the bug for training now...

Very nice my Frooty friend, i’m sure the tangie will be as tasty as my christmas stocking sicilian oranges!
Bet the smell is insane in there
What COBS do you use btw? i’m in the market for some

thanks matey :bighug:
happy to confirm she reeks of tangerines!
I use CLU048 1212’s fitted with 120 degree lenses, 1400b Meanwell driver and it’s dimmable, although I personally don’t like using the dimmer. all 3500K.
I have 4 in my cupboard but have only used 3 since harvesting the first grow.

The training is perf too btw

thanks dude, appreciate the advice with it along the way :pass:

Yes, the training ... wow, what a great structure on her. Couldn’t have asked for more with that one! Picture of health and incredible bud development for 48 days. It doesn’t get better than that!

thanks brother! maybe a little too wide for the tight cupboard space :biggrin: but I think I’ve got the bug for training now...

thanks matey :bighug:
happy to confirm she reeks of tangerines!
I use CLU048 1212’s fitted with 120 degree lenses, 1400b Meanwell driver and it’s dimmable, although I personally don’t like using the dimmer. all 3500K.
I have 4 in my cupboard but have only used 3 since harvesting the first grow.

thanks dude, appreciate the advice with it along the way :pass:

After all that training on Tilda to control her height was a little pointless for me as she turned out to be the very squat pheno that doesn’t stretch at all, so i’m glad to see that your tangie has a little more legs to it

Back