New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

Thats your first harvest right? 3oz is fantastic if it end up there!

yeah bro, first plant chopped. she was the biggest.

the other plants seem to have dried too quickly and ended up grassy. pretty bummed about it. threw them in jars and will hope for the best but i'm picky about my smoke to say the least, so won't hold my breath.

Tangie28.jpg

Tangie 28 days doesn't look too bad, bit hungry maybe.

No sign of Sour Bubbly yet.

Didn't get around to dropping a Ripley's yet, maybe later.

ran a third of my trim through bubble bags on Saturday, got a little bit of hash to try but i don't recommend 1 gallon bags to anybody - too small and annoying to use.
will use the rest for edibles.

CDLC in jars, just waiting for them to stabilise to 62% and i'll weigh her up;

View attachment 984908

celebrated jarring her up by grinding up that there bud and rolling 'er up. even with the harshness of fresh bud and that odd flavour from zero cure, she hit my taste buds hard man and the rest of me even harder :thumbsup:

she filled 2 x 1L jars so i'll take a punt at 3 ounces when all said and done.

Sounds scrumptious, Froot! Right on, man!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The cure will bring the smell and taste out. Just watch. I wasn't a believer until I saw and smelled and tasted for myself. The buds were so much better after a few weeks of curing.

I called it a scientific experiment, but I tasted the buds every couple of days of cure to confirm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

CDLC in jars, just waiting for them to stabilise to 62% and i'll weigh her up;

View attachment 984908

celebrated jarring her up by grinding up that there bud and rolling 'er up. even with the harshness of fresh bud and that odd flavour from zero cure, she hit my taste buds hard man and the rest of me even harder :thumbsup:

she filled 2 x 1L jars so i'll take a punt at 3 ounces when all said and done.
They look perrrrrfect! Amazing. They're gonna taste brilliant after a cure I'm sure.

Belated congratulations on the harvest Froot! Some beautiful looking buds there. Sorry to hear about the grassy stuff, fingers crossed it’ll be acceptable with a bit of boveda in the mix.

I’m thinking to try out Mephisto, maybe on my next grow. I’ve got Ripley’s OG on the way and SN and Forgotten cookies set aside. I think stillsmokin inspired me with his trash can run LOL.

Belated congratulations on the harvest Froot! Some beautiful looking buds there. Sorry to hear about the grassy stuff, fingers crossed it’ll be acceptable with a bit of boveda in the mix.

I’m thinking to try out Mephisto, maybe on my next grow. I’ve got Ripley’s OG on the way and SN and Forgotten cookies set aside. I think stillsmokin inspired me with his trash can run LOL.
As you say, i wouldn't worry too much about a grassy taste. My last grow had a bit of that and after a month it was all but gone. Bovedas really are the magic touch. Make sure you have enough for the size of the jars. I would test the packs every week or so as they go kinda crunchy when they're done, you'll be able to tell when it's time to swap them out, or get bigger ones. I ended up reordering and going for the bigger size.

Yep agreed. Boveda really does wonders. Fcked up first HBSS, few weeks later all good. I'm sure you are gonna love that CDLC. What I've seen from seabass and now this, it just got first spot in my next run, great job mate really.

Back