New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

Noice, buds buds buds :woody:

Tangie s looking good man, when doing LST i’ve found many times it looks like growth slows! But then i was told by a very experience agriculturalist that plants like us are weird and spurt in growth or have constant growth it’s unpredictable.
From my experience which is with indica dom. autos so far is that they seem to pause for little bits and after that i always either notice roots out the bottom of a pot or a mad thick stem almost over night of both.
What’s more interesting is that Blue 2 isn’t even moving out of veg yet when Blue 1 had vigorous stigma production by now.

Long ramble but point is i think she looks lovely and doubt you’ll have any problems with her from this stage on they seem to be very forgiving :coco:

Enjoy drying that stuff man!

How are you doing it btw? need to find some high humidity curing methods!

Noice, buds buds buds :woody:

Tangie s looking good man, when doing LST i’ve found many times it looks like growth slows! But then i was told by a very experience agriculturalist that plants like us are weird and spurt in growth or have constant growth it’s unpredictable.
From my experience which is with indica dom. autos so far is that they seem to pause for little bits and after that i always either notice roots out the bottom of a pot or a mad thick stem almost over night of both.
What’s more interesting is that Blue 2 isn’t even moving out of veg yet when Blue 1 had vigorous stigma production by now.

Long ramble but point is i think she looks lovely and doubt you’ll have any problems with her from this stage on they seem to be very forgiving :coco:

Enjoy drying that stuff man!

How are you doing it btw? need to find some high humidity curing methods!

variance seems to be abundant with autos, and i can see why some would get frustrated with them. do the same thing with two plants and you expect similar results...not so with most autos no matter how great the genetics.

she got a lot more ties on her yesterday to open her right up. started bringing the main cola around in to more of a spiral, but it's evident i was late starting LST so she'll forever extend over the side of the pot...no biggie. expecting some stretch action next week, but maybe she'll take a bit longer than the last round because of both the LST and a much more reserved feeding regime. i ran some water and Voodoo through her last night but thinking about it this morning, she could have done with another feed. hopefully i never have to harvest three girls so close together in future...really consumed all my garden time and made the new girl more of an after thought with delayed LST and possible under feeding. she's quite an expressive gal, likes to droop before lights-out but always perky in the mornings.
appreciate you following along with my first training exercise. stupidly didn't take a photo of last nights work, again just feeling a bit overwhelmed with making sure the harvest is all good. running bubble bags tonight i think...Sour Livers, Creme De La Chem and Double Grape trim all mixed up - hoping for some tasty and potent hash!

i'm drying in brown bags. chlorophyll is my biggest enemy - terrified that my harvest could end up smelling and tasting like the underside of a lawn mower, nothing worse imo. space for all three of them is a bit of an issue so they don't have the greatest airflow but hopefully enough. i'm around 60% RH in the cupboard atm, and they seem to be drying nice and easy. if your RH is super high, i thinking straight hanging is the best method (and if i could shut my lights off i would have just hanged mine too) with plenty of airflow.

08199C76-D7F0-430B-97D6-DCA18DB46B9A.jpeg
she’s here!!!!!!!!

dropping a Ripley’s OG this weekend

this is the strain I wanted from the start
:jump: I’m very excited :jump:

Wow you've had a very productive week!

I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the paper bag method, I've never tried it myself but it seems like it would offer more control.

Looks like you've had yourself a pretty killer harvest! Can't wait to hear the final dry weight. You must be itching to roll them up! I find my patience is really tested whilst drying.

Did you wet trim them all?

@NiceOption :watering: yeh been a busy week bro

paper bags seem to be going okay, nice n slow drying so far but they may be a bit overkill seeing as my environment isn’t exactly bone dry, but I wanted to be careful AND I wanted to wet trim, although if I had the facility to hang one of ‘em I would have. I’m expecting the Chem to be ready to jar up on Monday, received my mini hygrometers and Boveda 62’s today ready for it, along with some 1L screw top Kilner jars :yay:

I can just imagine how wonderful that bag smells, Froot! What a lineup of great looking and tasting buds they must be. I can't wait for the dried bud pics.

I am so excited that I have some of those seeds in my tent. Shoot, might as well say that I bought a couple of them after watching this grow!

Amazing first grow, man! Just amazing! Bring on the buds!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

@NiceOption :watering: yeh been a busy week bro

paper bags seem to be going okay, nice n slow drying so far but they may be a bit overkill seeing as my environment isn’t exactly bone dry, but I wanted to be careful AND I wanted to wet trim, although if I had the facility to hang one of ‘em I would have. I’m expecting the Chem to be ready to jar up on Monday, received my mini hygrometers and Boveda 62’s today ready for it, along with some 1L screw top Kilner jars :yay:
Low n slow is the way to go!
My last harvest dried a little quickly I think but it was a hot summer and I'm not sure it'll be needed this time around. Anyway I'm really interested to find how the paper bag method works for you! A full plant hang outside of the tent got a bit stinky!

I can just imagine how wonderful that bag smells, Froot! What a lineup of great looking and tasting buds they must be. I can't wait for the dried bud pics.

I am so excited that I have some of those seeds in my tent. Shoot, might as well say that I bought a couple of them after watching this grow!

Amazing first grow, man! Just amazing! Bring on the buds!

CDLC in jars, just waiting for them to stabilise to 62% and i'll weigh her up;

CDLC.jpg

celebrated jarring her up by grinding up that there bud and rolling 'er up. even with the harshness of fresh bud and that odd flavour from zero cure, she hit my taste buds hard man and the rest of me even harder :thumbsup:

she filled 2 x 1L jars so i'll take a punt at 3 ounces when all said and done.

Back