New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

thanks bro @Pigskinfantasy
i went with brown paper bags! but i ran out of bags...looks like i ordered a smaller size than intended :LOLStoned:
i will likely put the Grape in a cardboard box with a bunch of holes in the sides inside the cupboard.
i'm averaging 22 celsius and 50% rH in there at the moment so i think they'll be good!

thanks bro @Pigskinfantasy
i went with brown paper bags! but i ran out of bags...looks like i ordered a smaller size than intended :LOLStoned:
i will likely put the Grape in a cardboard box with a bunch of holes in the sides inside the cupboard.
i'm averaging 22 celsius and 50% rH in there at the moment so i think they'll be good!
I used thumb tacks and mesh screen to make a table for my bags in closet. Then you can lay bag sideways and fit more in and still get the air all around

let me see what i can come up with tonight then!

i really underestimated the time it takes to do a decent trim on these gals!

but in other news...don't tell the missus...i may have ordered today...

ripley.jpg

:ladies:

WOW

I’m removing the roots and soil from the air pots that the Livers and the Chem lived in

the difference between the two plants is insane...the Livers barely has a 4 inch taproot, the Chem root ball is unbreakable, it’s so dense!

both had same pots, same soil, same dosage of Voodoo juice, same same same lots of stuff, drastically different results

WOW

I’m removing the roots and soil from the air pots that the Livers and the Chem lived in

the difference between the two plants is insane...the Livers barely has a 4 inch taproot, the Chem root ball is unbreakable, it’s so dense!

both had same pots, same soil, same dosage of Voodoo juice, same same same lots of stuff, drastically different results
No pics?

WOW

Hoping you have a couple of the root structures. Quite interested in seeing the differences!

okay pics

Sour Livers - don't laugh at her little taproot guys

Liversroots.jpg

Livers4inchlol.jpg

so mostly loose soil around a very poorly developed root system - there were some very fine roots in with the bulk of the soil but they were so sparse it was almost pitiful

versus the plant next door, a root ball so solid i couldn't break it...the Chem;

CDLCroots.jpg
Chemroots.jpg

it was raining last night when i stuck these outside, i might have a better chance of cracking this one open later but as you can see the difference is shocking...
at least i can put the Liver's weird behaviour down to a pathetic root system, but i'm bummed that the two were so different and i can't figure out why when everything was the same for them both.
hopefully my medium switch and altered methods help me avoid nursing a bit of a dud through 10+ weeks

1.) If you get some gloves, buy the nitrile or latex free gloves. The resin from the buds you are cutting will not stick as well to them.

nitriles.jpg

went in prepared for the Double Grape with nitriles :eyebrows:

i think of her as just a bonus plant who got some new growers remorse and was allowed to live a full life, i am undecided yet if she was really worthy of the space she took up, but she's given a few very sticky and stinky nugs;

DGnug.jpg
DGtrimmed.jpg
DGfrost.jpg

i put most of her in the trim bin - light bud structure, either very sativa leaning or grown poorly...a mixture of both probably :toke:
but she really does stink, and very unique - i'm 100% confident i could recreate this smell by chopping up a dozen fresh mangoes and mixing it in to a bowl of bleach. sounds vile, smells delicious. the missus thinks she smells like gloss paint rather than bleach, but that's what i get every time.

Tangie Day 24, slowed up after starting LST but not too bad, needs a lot more adjustment around the "main" cola to open it up some more but i've been so busy with harvesting the others she's been ignored. her first feed was day before yesterday, 0.5ml Sensi Bloom A&B, 1ml per L of Voodoo Juice and just a taster of CalMag.

Tangie24.jpg

pot next to it has been pre-charged with Dutch Pro nutes and a Sour Bubbly seed dropped straight in. hope to see her Monday/Tuesday.

sbmeph.jpg

Sour bubbly is a killer combination of two of Mephisto Genetics best strains. The best qualities from each of the parents shine through. They took a 24 carat female (Sour boggle cut x purple indica auto) and hit her with some Hubbabubbasmelloscope male pollen (Bubblegum cut x w.w auto). The result is a hybrid with fantastic vigour from the hubbabubbasmelloscope, even in restrictive pots she can reach 120cm. But the buds are 24 carat dominant, Sour, hard and dripping with resin. She is an amazing hashplant! Stems, fan leaves, everywhere, completely covered with trichomes! Late in flower her buds look grey with crystals. The smell is sour, strong but with a hint of the bubblegum sweetness in there. The buds are fat, and she has the potential to really yield! If you spot a plant that is kicking into flower a little later than the other girls, train her if you haven't got space, as she has an extra weeks veg time you can make the most of it and get an even higher yield. When she kicks into flower she really goes for it. Sour bubbly is the best of both, she gets big but finishes quickly, and the buds are of impeccable quality. You really can't go wrong with this lady. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Genetics: 24 Carat x Hubbabubbasmelloscope

Variety: Indica / Sativa

THC Content: 19.5%

Yield: Indoors: 60-90 gr & Outdoors: 90 gr +

Plant Height: 80-110 cm

Flowering Time: 9 weeks

Taste / Flavour: Bubblegum, Sour

Back