New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

I’ll make some adjustments so I can get some more height on the cobs. They are currently at 50cm distance from top cola but I hadn’t moved closer during flowering because I suspected they’d be too much.

Appreciate you looking in bro @STILLSMOKIN

I’ve managed to hoist them to 26 inches above, maximum I can do without extreme force and power tools :smoking:

Lifted the seedling up instead of lowering the cob to reduce lighting as much as possible

Really appreciate the help guys thank you
:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

she has some nice buds on her mate but she’s not even straining her top branches yet :thumbsup: maybe soon!
totally you’re right on them being leafier just because they’re bottom buds, same on my other girls, keeping ‘em bushy low down :thumbsup:

it was just weird how they just kinda appeared haha, hopefully it means the rest of the buds will follow suit :yay:

thanks bro :pass:
I've had similar growth towards the end, it confused me too, but didn't seem to be too much of issue. A little light burn on the tops perhaps made the plant focus on those lowers. Personally I wasn't too troubled by it, just meant I had more hash material in the end and still plenty of great tops for flower. Probably wasn't ideal but I didn't suffer too much.

Dunno what your thoughts are for trim but I would recommend making the small investment in some bubbledude bags, I've had a great return on buds and trim I'd have chucked or made tincture from otherwise. Hash was more fun for sure!

I've had similar growth towards the end, it confused me too, but didn't seem to be too much of issue. A little light burn on the tops perhaps made the plant focus on those lowers. Personally I wasn't too troubled by it, just meant I had more hash material in the end and still plenty of great tops for flower. Probably wasn't ideal but I didn't suffer too much.

Dunno what your thoughts are for trim but I would recommend making the small investment in some bubbledude bags, I've had a great return on buds and trim I'd have chucked or made tincture from otherwise. Hash was more fun for sure!

well looking at how greasy these bottom buds are, i'm hoping they'd press well.

i do want to make has from the trim though...and bubble bags are looking like the way i'll do it.
love the look of the dry ice method instead but, as usual, anything slightly out-of-the-ordinary in the UK will cost way too much.

update from the cupboard.
Sour Livers still looks pissed off with the lights at their current maximum height of 26" above the main cola.
CDLC looks great, maybe grumbling a little still over the lights but not much.
i can get more height on the cobs but it means raising the shelf above them that the filter rests on, or getting rid of the shelf entirely and figure out a new method to hang everything from the top instead.
for the time being, cobs have been reduced to 80% to keep stress to a minimum.
have had to raise the seedling up and one cob a little lower to avoid stretch -- if i mess it up and this Tangie stretches anymore, i'll pull it and swap it out. if my plants were a more even height, i'd be having a much smoother time right now. you run out of height so quickly.

Back