New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

looking good to me,chunky buds :thumbsup: sour livers gave my extraction a good testing out,thankfully it dont reak as much after chop.
spending money and tweeking the cupboard never ends,theres always something more needed,and theres always a shopping list.ive bought some things 4 times over and other things still getting pushed down the to buy list.2 things i havnt regreated buying over again are a spare fan/filter,if one of them fail ya cant afford to wait for payday or delivery.
anytime i done supercropping its been last minute.a few boxes filled with junk laying about to plonk a plant on avoids any playing about with light heights.ducting as short as possible avoid bends if possible View attachment 975235 we are ment to wash that white cloth over the filter periodically,first time i climbed i me cupboard for a good look it was black as yer boot View attachment 975238
easyiest way to get concentrates/extracts/dry sift/kief without doing anything 4 part grinder
View attachment 975236
im a big fan of oldschool dry sift,takes a bit a work but :shrug:
about a tenner a pop on a well known auction site that dont rhyme with a forrest or a river 53-180 microns
View attachment 975237
and then theres the hair tongs tech.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

i think the cupboard tweaks are far from over. most frustrating thing is buying something that works but it's not optimal...case-in-point, i bought a 3 foot tube heater, i'd be much better off with one or two 1 foot heaters instead...oh well :shrug:

no hair tongs, gonna pick up one of these refined bits of kit;

press.jpg

in retrospect i should have supercropped the Livers and Chem, would have achieved a much more even canopy.
Livers still grumpy with cobs up at 90cm/35 inches, considering switching off her cob. why she managed more intense light without fuss from 25 days through to 50 days i dunno, unless there's something else up with her but :shrug: she's 70 days today just get on with it already :eyebrows:

meanwhile La Chem is quietly swelling up and stinking...she's happy and healthy and gives me little reason to think she's finishing up. the buds, resin production, trichs, odour, everything from this girl is bordering on silliness. the burning plastic smell has been replaced with the unmistakable smell of new shoes - the missus agrees it's like opening a fresh box of Nikes.

seems to be a great contrast between my very organic blueberries-and-poop smelling Livers and the intense synthetic plastics and rubbers of La Chem.

slacking on photographs, will get some of the bigger gals, but here's my Tangie yesterday...she's 8 or 9 days here;

Tangie8.jpg

i want to start another girl soon, ready to replace one of the older gals. haven't managed to get any pennies together for the Black Friday sale...hopefully there'll be some leftovers the following week...sucks getting paid end of the month eh?

Ripley's OG keeps calling me

what a beaut!!!
Another mutant... A buddy gave her to me at 4 weeks old. She was 4inches tall and at most 2inches wide. We later found out why though. He put triple 5 in soil. Runoff was 14000ppm. As soon as i got it i flushed down to 5000ppm. She blew up the next day so i watered straight tap rest of her life.

Back