New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

well @STILLSMOKIN i always was under the impression an auto wouldn't be able to recover like that after 4 weeks of that kinda life...you got the proof right there that's not the case!

somehow i'll get some ordered up.

Yeah i wont kill any of my beans! I even throw unpopped seeds in dirt and have them come up 30 days later! We all must remember that its a weed first crop second.

well @STILLSMOKIN i always was under the impression an auto wouldn't be able to recover like that after 4 weeks of that kinda life...you got the proof right there that's not the case!

somehow i'll get some ordered up.

I think it depends on the type of stress and stuff but after someone mentioned it’s hard to kill an auto after 21 days so i looked into it and it’s crazy how resilient the new gens if autos from good breeders are.

sheeeeeesh
slacking on updates
:pass:

Tangie's looking very happy with her new life too @Froot n Fuel

16 days old today, showed sex yesterday - can’t ask for more really. way ahead of the last batch. planning on first feed at 21 days but I may drop some Voodoo Juice in with the water before then.

I’m also planning on making the switch to RO water if I can sneak the system past the missus...they’re around £60 on a well known internet marketplace which is awesome...and honestly, this leaving water out business has grown thin and I feel it’s inconsistent.
not the best time of year to buy it, but right now I feel it’s the biggest liability in my grow.

the old gals will be coming down soon.
trichs are cloudy, hopefully they’ll even amber up a tad before hand but these gals were grown for the holidays so they gotta get in jars.

the Livers never got over it’s tacoing leaf problem - I’m sure it’s not heat, and it’s not the lights...she doesn’t even have her own cob anymore as I dropped down to 3 to make sure. basic pH tests (just runoff, not the best I know) seem to be good, so she stumped me. those two lowest buds continued to blow up and are the largest on the plant :shrug: but not the best bud structure. should hopefully press well anyway. she has a lot of buds on her.

the CDLC doesn’t seem to have done much the past couple of weeks, was hoping for a big swell and perhaps if I gave her longer it’d happen, but needs-must.

might not get an update in before I axe ‘em, but there will be photos - apologies for slacking the past couple of weeks.

I wanted to get another seed planted for Monday but I see Mephisto are closed whilst they fulfil the Black Friday orders, meaning I can’t order until next week. I could wait...I’ve decided on Ripley’s OG as a MUST, then I wanted to run a heavy indica - Toof Decay or Nuggets. there’ll be a third space up for grabs. I could start off one of these Sour Bubbly’s at the weekend to get a head start maybe.

Thought i hadn’t seen you for a while lol
I wish i could get some bud off my plants for the holidays but i doubt its going to happen! i could get lucky but i doubt it.
Glad your garden is doing well!

I should have my posting privileges revoked if it’s past 5pm and I haven’t smoked yet

what a load of gibberish I posted - the short version is Sour Livers and CDLC are I think 75 days and will not live much past 80

new Tangie is super cool

I took some photographs that I will share tomorrow

@Medimadness holiday smoke has been the primary goal for the grow and I knew I was cutting it super fine by not starting until mid September! honestly I’d love to let the CDLC go another couple of weeks but she’s the star of the show so she’s gotta go!

I should have my posting privileges revoked if it’s past 5pm and I haven’t smoked yet

what a load of gibberish I posted - the short version is Sour Livers and CDLC are I think 75 days and will not live much past 80

new Tangie is super cool

I took some photographs that I will share tomorrow

@Medimadness holiday smoke has been the primary goal for the grow and I knew I was cutting it super fine by not starting until mid September! honestly I’d love to let the CDLC go another couple of weeks but she’s the star of the show so she’s gotta go!

I had everything but the seeds and the extraction like a full month before payday as i’d just spent all my spare cash in september on kit, and was so gutted i didn’t budget well enough :face: and couldn’t start until the seeds arrived in october! It’s the worst, knowing that even if a miracle happens and val is able to harvest before christmas, i still have dry it for 7 days minimum this time of year before it can even be sampled and even then it needs a good cure really.

I keep talking to her and asking her to try and be done as soon as possible, if the plant is conscious im sure she thinks i’m bonkers :crying::baghead: Oh well i’m going to kill her eventually anyway!

I had everything but the seeds and the extraction like a full month before payday as i’d just spent all my spare cash in september on kit, and was so gutted i didn’t budget well enough :face: and couldn’t start until the seeds arrived in october! It’s the worst, knowing that even if a miracle happens and val is able to harvest before christmas, i still have dry it for 7 days minimum this time of year before it can even be sampled and even then it needs a good cure really.

I keep talking to her and asking her to try and be done as soon as possible, if the plant is conscious im sure she thinks i’m bonkers :crying::baghead: Oh well i’m going to kill her eventually anyway!

same, once the decision was made (i mean i got permission from the boss :eyebrows:) it was tougher to find the funds to get started than we thought. i sold a lot of stuff to get going but i'm sure the sacrifices will make the buds all the sweeter in the end. i might be able to squeeze in a 3 week cure for the smoking buds, but i'll be making a host of edibles ready also with the less-than-stellar buds. think i'll go the bubble bag route for hash too! can't wait dude. you'll be close behind with Val :thumbsup:

okay real update this time

i set up the spare room like a photography studio again last night, complete with a :rolleyes1: from the missus
the 5000k light just seems too much though, even with those daft parasol things set up in front of it...but i tried at least to give the girls a nice final photo shoot.

Sour Livers at Day 75 - she's basically just buds on sticks at this stage - removed maybe a little more than half a dozen leaves on her in her life. chunky buds, but not super dense, at least compared to the CDLC. she's been a bit weird the whole grow but she produced. last picture is of her inflated bottom buds.

SL75.jpg

SL74a.jpg
SL75flashy.jpg
SL75wellhung.jpg

Back