New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

:toke: you're a gent, thank you!

tried to get some good ones, came out a bit washed out but you'll get the idea. the trichs look like they're about to landslide off the leaves, and i think there's stalactites forming from the resin beneath them :jump:

thanks bro :d5: appreciated
she's got at least 3 weeks left i'd say, maybe more. looking for lots of amber trichs for a heavier stone on this one :jointman:

Looking lovely mate, had my pocket microscope out checking the trichs myself today :thumbsup:

Both of these are looking really good. I love the descriptions about how they smell. Keep up the good work.

I know exactly how those nute burns happen, too. There comes a time in the bud development where you don’t see anything happening. To your eye, because you see them at least once a day, it doesn’t look like they’re swelling any more. You think to yourself that they’ve stalled. You don’t want to end up with thin wispy bud, so you try to increase something to push ‘em along. At least that’s how it’s happened to me in the past.

thank you mate :d5:
I think you’re spot on there :thumbsup:

You're absolutely killing it buddy.:toke:
I wish my first grow looked that good! Doing a great job on the photos too. You're inspiring me to make a little more effort with my pics this time around.
I wanna make my girls feel like supermodels when the time comes.

I wish my first grow looked that good! Doing a great job on the photos too. You're inspiring me to make a little more effort with my pics this time around.

hey dude :thumbsup:
thank you very much...these two are doing me proud for sure!
photographing them is much more satisfying than I thought it would be, will keep trying to improve.

I have a new pot prepped and warming through ready to pop the Tangie’matic later today :pass: excited!

hey dude :thumbsup:
thank you very much...these two are doing me proud for sure!
photographing them is much more satisfying than I thought it would be, will keep trying to improve.

I have a new pot prepped and warming through ready to pop the Tangie’matic later today :pass: excited!
Aha! You'll have fun with her I'm sure. I will have a dig through my iPhoto library and see if I can get (reasonably) accurate idea of how long she took and let you know.
You mentioned topping, although the breeder advises against it, she seemed like a pretty good candidate to me. I'd give it a go, I'm sure she could take it.
Word of warning - It was tough growing anything alongside her as she was so keen to take the tent over and hog all the light for herself. Might be worth taking that in consideration when picking another strain to grow with her.

Upward growth wasn't too much of an issue, I didn't run out of space but it was close. Very wide and bushy for a sativa but I did a lot of early LST. I would love to see how she grew outdoors, I'd bet she'd be an absolute monster.

Aha! You'll have fun with her I'm sure. I will have a dig through my iPhoto library and see if I can get (reasonably) accurate idea of how long she took and let you know.
You mentioned topping, although the breeder advises against it, she seemed like a pretty good candidate to me. I'd give it a go, I'm sure she could take it.
Word of warning - It was tough growing anything alongside her as she was so keen to take the tent over and hog all the light for herself. Might be worth taking that in consideration when picking another strain to grow with her.

Upward growth wasn't too much of an issue, I didn't run out of space but it was close. Very wide and bushy for a sativa but I did a lot of early LST. I would love to see how she grew outdoors, I'd bet she'd be an absolute monster.

priceless knowledge mate, thank you.
i hadn't even considered breeders notes on her...i'll rethink my strategy :biggrin:
topping was the goal, but only if she gets a super start. if all goes well, i'll hopefully have timed it okay so the Livers and the Chem are out the cupboard just as she takes off at week 3/4.

but you know...best laid plans...

her proposed cellmate is going to be a Sour Bubbly. there's a chance she could also get rather large, if i happen to get a Hubbabubba pheno, i've seen them get on the silly side.
there'll be space for another, too. i think i'll save it for the Grape Walker Kush release :jump:

My last photos look like an epileptic monkey on crack took em.
I learned not to rely on my cell phone flash in a dark room.
Duh.

But yeah, good work brudda.

yeh but the flash does help highlight that all important frost - i spotted Ringo's sugar on your last round, looked great to me :bump:

appreciate it bro

HaHa "Super Models" :kiss: that is exactly what I want to do mate, my only problem is space. I have to sit amongst the others to get any chance of space for 1 and it may sound strange but I think the other ladies get jealous :eek1:

how’re they looking?! @YourMumsNewFella

From my unprofessional standards it looked 10% clear 80% cloudy 10% amber, which isn't exactly where I want it. I am using a 60x-120x Freehand scope tho and believe me it ain't easy especially with dopey hands like mine:biggrin: I had already turned the cycle down to 16 hours and lifted the lights slightly to give the girls a nudge. They listened but not closely enough so lights were lifted yesterday another 2 hours was cut from the schedule and they will be left in the dark in slightly cooler temps than usual until the harvest in a day or 2. I was taught that the trichs still mature for a good few days into the drying stage and this is something I live by but have never actually tested, I am sure I read a piece about it once which confirmed for me but never actually tested with a microscope because I never had one. If anyone else has if you could let me know that would be great :bighug:

Back