New Grower Tangie’matic, Ripley’s OG, Stilton Special

i’m gonna need to bump up the temps a couple of degrees to get a new girl going...

currently a very stable 24 celsius for majority of lights on, dropping to 20.5 Celsius lights off up at the canopy and a tad lower across the board around the pots.

would a heat mat be my best option just to lift specifically root zone temps just a couple of degrees? i’m hoping a low wattage mat left on around the clock will do the trick?
This is one of the reasons I use root pouches, helps even out the temp of the root zone whether too hot or cold. The ladies are looking real nice, the Livers definitely packing it on now and the CDLC really does look tight so I am definitely going to grab 7 to run with the Sour livers on next harvest. Keep up the good work mate.

This is one of the reasons I use root pouches, helps even out the temp of the root zone whether too hot or cold. The ladies are looking real nice, the Livers definitely packing it on now and the CDLC really does look tight so I am definitely going to grab 7 to run with the Sour livers on next harvest. Keep up the good work mate.

just wanna raise my temps a good few degrees overall, new Tangie is gonna be germ'd straight in to the soil this time :eyebrows:

my Livers has calmed right down, still dog poopy, touch of sweeter fruit and something damp, but not an earthy-damp. gotta get right up close to her now though. not much trich action - i thought it was just the strain was a little less frosty versus my CDLC and DG but then i saw yours, with a very generous layer! perhaps it'll put out a late sprinkle?

the CDLC on the other hand...is rocking my world. insane trichome production, dense buds that are swelling every day, and a smell that sticks two fingers up at any extraction fan. melted plastic is the most notable fragrance, but there's this magical contrast of foul and sweet happening that's next level.
i'll try and get some detailed shots of it for you - seem to lose a lot of quality on my snaps when uploading them :shrug:

That there's some fine lookin weed.
Granny's got some curin down in the root cellar.

5ac27ad9dcd3da495144087e

just wanna raise my temps a good few degrees overall, new Tangie is gonna be germ'd straight in to the soil this time :eyebrows:

my Livers has calmed right down, still dog poopy, touch of sweeter fruit and something damp, but not an earthy-damp. gotta get right up close to her now though. not much trich action - i thought it was just the strain was a little less frosty versus my CDLC and DG but then i saw yours, with a very generous layer! perhaps it'll put out a late sprinkle?

the CDLC on the other hand...is rocking my world. insane trichome production, dense buds that are swelling every day, and a smell that sticks two fingers up at any extraction fan. melted plastic is the most notable fragrance, but there's this magical contrast of foul and sweet happening that's next level.
i'll try and get some detailed shots of it for you - seem to lose a lot of quality on my snaps when uploading them :shrug:

Ohhh I do love me some nice tangie :pass:

If I remember rightly most of my livers were the same started stinking but not much trich production, then they took right off. Whether it was because of the timing or the addition of bloombastic I don't really know but I do swear by that stuff. On yesterdays feed while I was crawling through the jungle to get to the back I could have swore I stepped in dog shit mixed with berries :crying: was amazing.
Out of my 12 seems to be only 3 pheno types and Mephisto do say they are all pretty close the pheno's. I will get the one I think most represents what you will end up with and take a few snaps of that before the chop too mate. A lot does happen in the last few weeks.

I am excited to get the CDLC going, if it is as good as it seems and you say it has that distinct taste of the Dawg then I will prob buy as many as I can and stock up.
Look forward to the pictures mate, keep up the good work.

tried to get all fancy pants and get away from the LED's for photos, dug this out from missus' stuff;

professionalidiot.jpg

nice 5000k spec'...made little difference, a phone camera is just a phone camera at the end of the day :doh:

Creme De La Chem at Day 53 or thereabouts...

cdlcoverhead.jpg
cdlc5000k.jpg
cdlc53b.jpg
cdlc5000k2.jpg
cdlctop.jpg

sorry about the nute burns, i'm new :toke:

she smells like melting plastic and overwhelms the cupboard with pure chem funkiness :vibe:

Attachments

• cdlc53a.jpg
    cdlc53a.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 53
  • cdlc53.jpg
    cdlc53.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 38
  • cdlclimepurp.jpg
    cdlclimepurp.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 38
That there's some fine lookin weed.
Granny's got some curin down in the root cellar.

:toke: you're a gent, thank you!

Look forward to the pictures mate, keep up the good work.

tried to get some good ones, came out a bit washed out but you'll get the idea. the trichs look like they're about to landslide off the leaves, and i think there's stalactites forming from the resin beneath them :jump:

She's looking amazing!! How much longer are you going to give her?

thanks bro :d5: appreciated
she's got at least 3 weeks left i'd say, maybe more. looking for lots of amber trichs for a heavier stone on this one :jointman:

Attachments

• cdlcfull.jpg
    cdlcfull.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 67
  • slfull.jpg
    slfull.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:
Both of these are looking really good. I love the descriptions about how they smell. Keep up the good work.

I know exactly how those nute burns happen, too. There comes a time in the bud development where you don’t see anything happening. To your eye, because you see them at least once a day, it doesn’t look like they’re swelling any more. You think to yourself that they’ve stalled. You don’t want to end up with thin wispy bud, so you try to increase something to push ‘em along. At least that’s how it’s happened to me in the past.

Back