Day 52

A few of the leaves has these trails on them.
View attachment 841187

Found this in the tent.. Squished it after I took the photo. Anyone know what it is?
View attachment 841186

View attachment 841185

View attachment 841188

View attachment 841189

Cant see anything else hanging around at the moment, I will continue with the neem oil as a precaution though. :dang:
She looking very nice, it's crazy how fast them little insects destroy leaves.. Some are very good at hiding, some ya may even need magnifying glass to search them little buggers out, they good at hiding under leaves and move around when your looking for them to stay out of your view.. I'm sure, the neem will help deter them a bit and probably the garlic too. I had gnat problem myself, actually I still couldn't get rid of it, but since I give my girls silica it would be like them trying eat cement, so really my gnat problem more of nuisance then a problem..best of luck to you, your doing a fine job with her!:d5::pass:

She looking very nice, it's crazy how fast them little insects destroy leaves.. Some are very good at hiding, some ya may even need magnifying glass to search them little buggers out, they good at hiding under leaves and move around when your looking for them to stay out of your view.. I'm sure, the neem will help deter them a bit and probably the garlic too. I had gnat problem myself, actually I still couldn't get rid of it, but since I give my girls silica it would be like them trying eat cement, so really my gnat problem more of nuisance then a problem..best of luck to you, your doing a fine job with her!:d5::pass:

Thanks Unique.. I have a magnifying glass but need a better one, it's not powerful enough.. keeping me eye out for a lady beetle in the garden too!

Howdy,

At day 54 now.. Can't see any new damage to leaves so I think all might be ok. A few leaves dying off which I've cut, but she seems to be ok.. The smell is amazing!

DSC_4624 copy.jpg

DSC_4627.jpg

Those are some fantastic photos! Of course having a fine subject to photograph helps too.

What kind of camera are you using?

Cheers my friend.. I use a Nikon 750D w/105mm micro lens and also a bit of lighting in front to bring out the greens under the purple light.. Exciting now she's flowering and starting to frost..!

:photog:

Day 61 :joy:

Hope everyone has had a nice Christmas. :yay:

Everything is going alright post annoying insects.. I have increased the Grow & Bloom nutes to 2.5mL per litre. I also picked up some calmag today, will add next feed. Flowers are getting fatter everyday!! Also got myself a decent loop.. :woohoo:

Some of the fan leaves are starting to yellow.. Maybe just the natural progression? Don't think it'll be a huge yield as I've had a few issues along the way.. But it's actually good that I did. Has helped me learn more!

2812.jpg

2812_4692.jpg

2812_4699.jpg

2812_4690.jpg

Back