Day 61 :joy:

Hope everyone has had a nice Christmas. :yay:

Everything is going alright post annoying insects.. I have increased the Grow & Bloom nutes to 2.5mL per litre. I also picked up some calmag today, will add next feed. Flowers are getting fatter everyday!! Also got myself a decent loop.. :woohoo:

Some of the fan leaves are starting to yellow.. Maybe just the natural progression? Don't think it'll be a huge yield as I've had a few issues along the way.. But it's actually good that I did. Has helped me learn more!

View attachment 844219

View attachment 844217

View attachment 844218

View attachment 844216
Amazing pics man, very cool, beautiful plant :drool:

Everything is going alright post annoying insects.. I have increased the Grow & Bloom nutes to 2.5mL per litre. I also picked up some calmag today, will add next feed. Flowers are getting fatter everyday!! Also got myself a decent loop.. :woohoo:

Some of the fan leaves are starting to yellow.. Maybe just the natural progression? Don't think it'll be a huge yield as I've had a few issues along the way.. But it's actually good that I did. Has helped me learn more!

View attachment 844219

View attachment 844217

View attachment 844218

View attachment 844216
Merry Christmas Blanch! She is looking very good! yes, the yellowing is a normal progression, Hopefully it doesn't yellow to-too quickly or may have bit of hard time getting her to finish, once no more green left on a plant, the plant will stop doing anything. so hopefully you didn't cut off your grow nutes too soon, I usually wait until After pre-flowering started & can see set flowers before changing to transition nutes, then onto bloom nutes.. everyone who changes and stops grow nutes before pre-flowering started & flowers set, will kinda have a challenge, getting the plant to finish up correctly.. The plant needs the grow nutes the most during that time, Yours look far enough along where they should finish without any problems, I see your at day 61, may I ask at what day you counted day 1? were 1st set of leaves out? or you counting from time broke ground? I'm trying estimate how much time on that one. It just don't look at day 61 to me, at day 61 I'd expect see much more developed buds/flowers.. It looks more like day 50 or so, I don't mean any of this in negative way, am just trying to estimate how much time left, but the day just seems little off..I start my day 1 when 1st set true leaves are out..If started your count-down before the first set, then that would make since why looks day 50ish to me..:d5::headbang::pass::smokeout::cool1::vibes::slap::ladies:

Last edited:

View attachment 844219

View attachment 844217

View attachment 844218

View attachment 844216
the plants look great. Just found this thread.
Impressive grow!

i am concerned with the leaf spots. I had a run in with spider mites this year. Leaf bites looked a lot like those.

I would pluck one or 2 leafs with the spots and give it a good looking over on the underside of the leafs.

Them little bastards suck the green out of the leafs and web up buds. And produce by the thousands.
To a new eye like mine. May look like a strange def. Til its too late.
I had to chop 2 plants a bit early and hash them to save the rest of my grow

Here are a few pics i had. This is well beyond a few mites. This is a total infestation
20171019_111526.jpg
20171019_131344.jpg
20171019_131534.jpg
20171019_131546.jpg
20171019_131521.jpg

Impressive grow!

i am concerned with the leaf spots. I had a run in with spider mites this year. Leaf bites looked a lot like those.

I would pluck one or 2 leafs with the spots and give it a good looking over on the underside of the leafs.

Them little bastards suck the green out of the leafs and web up buds. And produce by the thousands.

Here are a few pics i had. This is well beyond a few mites. This is a total infestation
View attachment 844292 View attachment 844293 View attachment 844294 View attachment 844295 View attachment 844296
Yeah thats a very good idea @Ash-a-Ton I think pulling a few leaves to check them out thoroughly will be a very good move from couple different parts of plant..:thumbsup::pass::pighug:

:oops1:
Merry Christmas Blanch! She is looking very good! yes, the yellowing is a normal progression, Hopefully it doesn't yellow to-too quickly or may have bit of hard time getting her to finish, once no more green left on a plant, the plant will stop doing anything. so hopefully you didn't cut off your grow nutes too soon, I usually wait until After pre-flowering started & can see set flowers before changing to transition nutes, then onto bloom nutes.. everyone who changes and stops grow nutes before pre-flowering started & flowers set, will kinda have a challenge, getting the plant to finish up correctly.. The plant needs the grow nutes the most during that time, Yours look far enough along where they should finish without any problems, I see your at day 61, may I ask at what day you counted day 1? were 1st set of leaves out? or you counting from time broke ground? I'm trying estimate how much time on that one. It just don't look at day 61 to me, at day 61 I'd expect see much more developed buds/flowers.. It looks more like day 50 or so, I don't mean any of this in negative way, am just trying to estimate how much time left, but the day just seems little off..I start my day 1 when 1st set true leaves are out..If started your count-down before the first set, then that would make since why looks day 50ish to me..:d5::headbang::pass::smokeout::cool1::vibes::slap::ladies:

Hey Unique,

Cheers for the info, so I counted day 1 from when the tap root came out and I planted.. Good to know day 1 is first sets of leaves. I could've stunted growth too, repotted twice and more recently had to leave her at a mates for a few days she wasn't getting as much light, and then got attacked by tiny little pests :cuss:

I'm sticking with her though, I hope I can get some nice flowers in the end :oops1:

Impressive grow!

View attachment 844292 View attachment 844293 View attachment 844294 View attachment 844295 View attachment 844296

Thanks for sharing that Ash.. awesome, well not really haha.. but good to see what these little bastards can do! I have been using neem oil and checking leaves everyday, at this point I don't think it's spider mites, there's no webbing anywhere and the bugs I have seen are tiny but long and whitish.. There were ants and earwigs to, but that was easy to deal with. I haven't spotted anything in a few days so hopefully she'll be ok.. I will definitely keep checking under the leaves, it'll be easer now I have a decent magnifier. :wall:

:oops1:

Hey Unique,

Cheers for the info, so I counted day 1 from when the tap root came out and I planted.. Good to know day 1 is first sets of leaves. I could've stunted growth too, repotted twice and more recently had to leave her at a mates for a few days she wasn't getting as much light, and then got attacked by tiny little pests :cuss:

I'm sticking with her though, I hope I can get some nice flowers in the end :oops1:
I'm sure you'll make out just fine and get some very nice flowers! Yes, next grow keep in mind not to start your count down until your first set true leaves are fully out, that will be day 1... I guess that's why it didn't look at day 61 to me... so am thinking around day 51ish would be a good date to give her, about the re-potting, yes very possible she could of gotten stunted a tad, since really auto's do best started in their final pot..she does look good considering you had issues come up, pretty soon you won't be able keep using that stuff on your flowers, you really not want spray them with that.. Hopefully your able get rid of them asap....maybe put some sand to cover the top of pot, so they can be drinking, ya need shut off their life-line, which is there water supply..:d5::pass::pighug:

I'm sure you'll make out just fine and get some very nice flowers! Yes, next grow keep in mind not to start your count down until your first set true leaves are fully out, that will be day 1... I guess that's why it didn't look at day 61 to me... so am thinking around day 51ish would be a good date to give her, about the re-potting, yes very possible she could of gotten stunted a tad, since really auto's do best started in their final pot..she does look good considering you had issues come up, pretty soon you won't be able keep using that stuff on your flowers, you really not want spray them with that.. Hopefully your able get rid of them asap....maybe put some sand to cover the top of pot, so they can be drinking, ya need shut off their life-line, which is there water supply..:d5::pass::pighug:

Great.. Ok, so we'll say day 51ish hehe.. didn't really know where to start day from :toke:

Will take your advice on the sand too.. great idea, thanks heaps :bighug:

@Ash-a-Ton you could be right my friend..! After pulling her out the tent and having a good look saw some very small web, like one single line from one part of the leaf to another.. So if I do have them, it's early stages and it's not just spider mites I'm dealing with.. Maybe have white fly too but not sure. Found a great article on another site about how to deal with them and neem oil keeps popping up so I'll keep using that for now. Another organic solution was used with Habenaro chillies I might try if this fails. I have taken her out and gave a really good spray all over and under leaves, and did cut a couple off to have a good before I did that as well, didn't see any spider mites though. Have also repositioned my fan lower to blow upwards on her as I was reading it's really hard for them to breed in windy conditions, along with @Unique 's suggestion putting sand in, so I hope that helps too. Fingers crossed and thanks again for your help :bighug:

Back