Thanks John! I had a few friends try this and absolutely loved it.. Has gone down a treat!

If your taking photos with your phone, you are limited with your settings but you can get the best out of any basic camera or phone by using available lighting to the best of your ability.. An example would be natural sunlight coming through a bathroom window which is frosted, will actually act as a diffuser for the light... Then you can set up a backdrop, like a black sheet or white to keep the focus on your subject. I think most phones these days do have some editing options. My iPhone can increase/decrease shadows, contrast, exposure.. Just a matter of playing with your settings to see what it looks like. You can also set up some artificial lighting as well, like HPS.. Which most growers on here probably have or have had at some point.. The most important thing with photography is lighting, that will set the mood of your image. Flash lighting on basic cameras or phone cameras can be harsh and you will get blow out spots or over exposed spots on your image.
Awesome, thanks so much. I actually just told dudeski that I had asked you this in my thread. Lol just harvested 2 hubbabubbasmellascope and 1 critical plus cbd auto. Pics are ok. I got a clip on lens that's ok with macro, I get lucky sometimes with nice shots lol
I do have a Nikon Coolpix dl 810, it's ok I guess you could call it a lower level camera lol I also have a Sony hdr sr11 camcorder that takes pics also it's ok. Oh and o have a Polaroid 600 bit you gotta shake those lmao
Do most posting from the cell though. Photography is something I like, I just need to take the time to learn more, and gain some experience with what I have before I buy any higher level stuff. I appreciate your help.

Awesome, thanks so much. I actually just told dudeski that I had asked you this in my thread. Lol just harvested 2 hubbabubbasmellascope and 1 critical plus cbd auto. Pics are ok. I got a clip on lens that's ok with macro, I get lucky sometimes with nice shots lol
I do have a Nikon Coolpix dl 810, it's ok I guess you could call it a lower level camera lol I also have a Sony hdr sr11 camcorder that takes pics also it's ok. Oh and o have a Polaroid 600 bit you gotta shake those lmao
Do most posting from the cell though. Photography is something I like, I just need to take the time to learn more, and gain some experience with what I have before I buy any higher level stuff. I appreciate your help.

Polaroids are the best!! Love the surprise element.. You have some good equipment, you can work with that.. On a suggestion that dudeski gave, I'm hoping to get a thread going on photography one day, just need the time. Maybe when I'm on holidays, but I'd like to pull out my compact camera and see what I can do with that as it's what most members use.

Polaroids are the best!! Love the surprise element.. You have some good equipment, you can work with that.. On a suggestion that dudeski gave, I'm hoping to get a thread going on photography one day, just need the time. Maybe when I'm on holidays, but I'd like to pull out my compact camera and see what I can do with that as it's what most members use.
Ya I love the surprise element lol the nostalgia of it all.
That would be awesome. I think I seen that post about the thread on photography. Between work and life, I have found it hard to focus on another hobby. I should just start taking the Nikon with me lol but then I'd look like a tourist. :crying:

Back