Hey Everyone,

I'm completely new to growing.. I germinated a super lemon haze in paper towel and planted on the 30th Oct, so just coming up to 4 weeks. Growing indoors with a Mars 300w.. Soil medium (Canna Terra Pro) with perlite and worm castings. Really want to keep it simple, I haven't smoked in years, and not after serious yields at this stage.. Just learning how to right now.

So its been a slow start (maybe normal, not too sure).. She is nearly at 11cm tall, and looks happy and healthy to me at this point. I may need to do LST as I didn't realise how big this strain can get and my tent aint big enough! I also have some BioBizz Grow, Flower & Top try pack as I heard good things. At this point I haven't fed any yet.. Perhaps that's why its still so small??

Thanks for stopping by and reading my waffle... Any advice would definitely be appreciated! Here's some pics

View attachment 832535 View attachment 832536 View attachment 832537 View attachment 832538
This last pic was taken on day 4 or 5 with my micro lens, much better quality.. and so damn cute too!! Haha

Hey there @Avalanche Blanch -- welcome to AFN!

Your situation sounds like a lot like mine. I used to grow and smoked a lot about 20 yrs ago, too.
Only just started growing and smoking again last year.
I think you'll really enjoy smoking your own grows, and you'll get much higher quality than buying elsewhere.

I was also just looking at Green House Seed's Auto Super Lemon Haze when I saw your grow.
I like sativa dominant plants, too. More high than stone, that's me.

I have been doing outdoors lately, used to do indoors. But had a nice Mars light as well.
They're pretty cheap, but really do a very nice job.

Your grow here looks just fabulous, it's lovely and healthy, which is great going into flowering.
I'm sure you'll have a nice harvest off this lady.
Any questions, just ask around. AFN people are super friendly and helpful. No BS here, for sure.

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:

Thanks so much @Maria Sanchez :bighug:

Yep she does look great, I have just kept it real simple for my first grow and luckily it has worked out great.. I have visitors coming to visit for about 5 days and have had to relocate her to a friends for the time being.. She will be outside and although we have some great weather atm I'm not sure how much light she'll get :what?:
I've had her on a 20/4 schedule.. So I hope she ain't angry at me when she comes back home.

And been loving this site.. So much awesome info and helpful people, a really great community here :bravo:

Hopefully I'll have some more pics soon! Enjoy the weekend!

Thanks so much @Maria Sanchez :bighug:

Yep she does look great, I have just kept it real simple for my first grow and luckily it has worked out great.. I have visitors coming to visit for about 5 days and have had to relocate her to a friends for the time being.. She will be outside and although we have some great weather atm I'm not sure how much light she'll get :what?:
I've had her on a 20/4 schedule.. So I hope she ain't angry at me when she comes back home.

And been loving this site.. So much awesome info and helpful people, a really great community here :bravo:

Hopefully I'll have some more pics soon! Enjoy the weekend!
:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Thank You @Unique

She has been outside at a mates for a few days but got her back in the tent this morning. Some of the leave have marks.. so a few bugs got to her, some of the lower leafs were dying off which I cut. I can't see anything serious but I did make up a neem oil mix and sprayed the leaves.. also broke up a few garlic cloves and put on top of soil. I'll post some more pics after work tonight. Hope everything will be alright.. too much time and effort gone into this to be destroyed by bugs!!

Day 52

A few of the leaves has these trails on them.
Star.jpg

Found this in the tent.. Squished it after I took the photo. Anyone know what it is?
Star-5.jpg

Star-3.jpg

Star-2.jpg

Star-4.jpg

Cant see anything else hanging around at the moment, I will continue with the neem oil as a precaution though. :dang:

Back