Thanks @Dudeski

I forgot to mention I already transferred her into a 3 gallon pot, that was 5 days ago and since then she has really taken off.. The light is 18.5 inches from the top and she is 35 days today..
Thats fantastic! Im a little late to the party. I have the super lemon haze im waiting to grow so i had to follow along. What breeder is yours?

She's looking good. What light are you using? You might be able to raise it some more and hopefully get little more stretch but if you have a limit restriction you might not be able to.

I think mine is by Nirvana. Sad that I am not sure! I will tag you when i start it. I have a Royal Queen to run first. Im a sativa guy myself, indicas make me too stoopid

She's looking good. What light are you using? You might be able to raise it some more and hopefully get little more stretch but if you have a limit restriction you might not be able to.

Hey @bushmasterar15,

I'm using a Mars 300.. didn't want to spend big bucks on gear for my first grow, so much to learn! This forum is the best one by far too.. so much awesome info. I could raise the light more, however my tent is only 120cm so was worried it would get too tall..

Hey @bushmasterar15,

I'm using a Mars 300.. didn't want to spend big bucks on gear for my first grow, so much to learn! This forum is the best one by far too.. so much awesome info. I could raise the light more, however my tent is only 120cm so was worried it would get too tall..

I think mars calls for 18 to 24 during bloom. I like the 300s. This is the best canna forum on the web, very laid back.

Welcome to afn! you found your way around yet? We have a holiday party going on

I think mine is by Nirvana. Sad that I am not sure! I will tag you when i start it. I have a Royal Queen to run first. Im a sativa guy myself, indicas make me too stoopid

Haha.. Well I haven't smoked in a really long time.. like 20yrs. Was always just street stuff so god knows what it was, but didn't make me feel great anymore so just stopped. Have my own place now so thought, what the heck.. All seeds I have purchased are Sativa dominant as didn't want that "stoopid" effect hehe..

But also have Royal dwarf, Orinoco, amnesia haze, jack herer! Northern lights and a bunch of others I can't remember right now

I think mars calls for 18 to 24 during bloom. I like the 300s. This is the best canna forum on the web, very laid back.

Welcome to afn! you found your way around yet? We have a holiday party going on

Thanks so much, yeah I like it too.. for 100 bucks it's going alright.

Slowly finding my way around to all the different threads.. it's just great, very nice community indeed. What's the holiday party?

The Royal Dwarf is what im doing next. When i start i will get u a link.

Festivus party, contests, seed giveaways! Live stoner chat is where a lot of folks hang out and chat. Great place to meet others but theres a whole section for the festivus. Brb with links

Back