The Royal Dwarf is what im doing next. When i start i will get u a link.

Festivus party, contests, seed giveaways! Live stoner chat is where a lot of folks hang out and chat. Great place to meet others but theres a whole section for the festivus. Brb with links

Thanks for all the info.. am following you, so looking forward to your grows.
Will def check out those links! Royal dwarf was next on my list too! Great minds hey :greenthumb:

:headbang: im happy to see someone else that really likes a sativa. Yes, great minds! :yeah:

My grows tend to be kinda boring, i just dont journal well. Probably because im always in everyone elses most of the time.

:headbang: im happy to see someone else that really likes a sativa. Yes, great minds! :yeah:

My grows tend to be kinda boring, i just dont journal well. Probably because im always in everyone elses most of the time.

Haha..! Well I'm sure everyone is very appreciative of help even if your grow journal suffers for it :cools:

Just a lil update.. Day 37 and looking good, still feeding 0.5ml per litre of BioBizz grow and bloom.

Heres some more pics..

This is my setup.. very basic 40x40x120cm and there is a fan sucking air out through the top
DSC_4538.jpg

DSC_4541.jpg

DSC_4544.jpg

DSC_4548.jpg

DSC_4552.jpg

There's about 11 or so bud sites developing now.. Giddyup!!
DSC_4555.jpg

Thats a dense canna bush right there! Yiu may have to trim one or two big leaf blocking light. Give it a couple more days. How far away is the light?

Back