Our Lemon OG Haze is a cross of Las Vegas Lemon Skunk, OG Kush, and Haze 1

This is the nirvana, I'm a sativa guy myself .

Most of the seeds I have are sativa or sativa dominate.. but I've ordered some high cbd and indicas too. I got a ton of different strains but limited to growing 1 at a time.. :paleo:

Most of the seeds I have are sativa or sativa dominate.. but I've ordered some high cbd and indicas too. I got a ton of different strains but limited to growing 1 at a time.. :paleo:

I am a mixed guy myself...love everything weed...autos photos, indica, sativa. If its good kind weed i love it!! :D

Ok, Just testing this one and have more if it works.. Kept fine quality on my camera but lowered the size of image, all now under 5MB..

This one is 3.5MB and finally!! Success.. Will upload more very soon :cheers: Thanks everyone, for help and suggestions :pighug:

View attachment 858683
wow, she oh so close! Looking awesome!:d5:

Happy Friday AFN'ers!!

Finally, a day off.. It would be really great if I could chop her today. Please tell me she is ready! haha.. I have cut back the grow nutes and now just feeding her bloom and calmag, some of the lower leafs started to go a real dark green so think she had too much N, all is good now though. Is smelling fantastic, can really get the lemon and a real spice scent also.
Here's some more pics :coffee:

View attachment 858719 View attachment 858722

View attachment 858720
View attachment 858721
View attachment 858723 View attachment 858728
View attachment 858724
View attachment 858725 View attachment 858726
View attachment 858727
Beautiful!!!:dancer::slap::slap:

I am a mixed guy myself...love everything weed...autos photos, indica, sativa. If its good kind weed i love it!! :D

So your sayin your not a 1 woman kinda guy? Haha.. Nothing wrong with that :biggrin:

I us

Usually only have 2 going at once? Space your issue?

Yep, tent is 40x40x120cm.. Was showing my girlfriend a micro pc grow and she loved the idea of that.. So might give that a shot later on in the year.. then I can do a couple at a time

wow, she oh so close! Looking awesome!:d5:

Thanks unique! Gonna take the top today and let the lowers go longer

:slap: nice grow and super nice pics I'm growing Lemon Haze by MSNL along with their White LSD both sativa love my sativa

Thanks for the kind words! I will have to check yours out.. you got a journal going?

Beautiful!!!:dancer::slap::slap:

Thanks again unique! My lady is definitely loving all the compliments hehe :woohoo1:

So your sayin your not a 1 woman kinda guy? Haha.. Nothing wrong with that :biggrin:

Oh I most definitely Am a one woman guy!! And her name is Mary Jane!! :D :D :D

Yep, tent is 40x40x120cm.. Was showing my girlfriend a micro pc grow and she loved the idea of that.. So might give that a shot later on in the year.. then I can do a couple at a time

Swing by the dragon meds section and have a look in my threads...i do some pretty cool growing in a different sized space.

Back