Close, but not quite yet blanch. Still a few too many white pistols. Do you prefer a heavy hit, couch lock or a little lighter?

Do all the buds have thast much amber?

I would like it to be a lighter high for sure... I would say there's about 10% amber, mostly cloudy at this point. She is spitting out new pistols from the caylx's..!

Well, it's your call. 10 percent amber is good, the longer it goes the more couch lock it gets. You can always do a staggered harvest, take the top and let lowers go longer. Is this a pure sativa?

Well, it's your call. 10 percent amber is good, the longer it goes the more couch lock it gets. You can always do a staggered harvest, take the top and let lowers go longer. Is this a pure sativa?

sound advise....where your girl is at is about where I harvest mine...sometimes I take the tops , and let the lowers get some more light and time for another week or so.

I would like it to be a lighter high for sure... I would say there's about 10% amber, mostly cloudy at this point. She is spitting out new pistols from the caylx's..!

If you are mostly cloudy and about 10% amber and want a lighter high i would go for it!! Like dudeski said you might want to scope the lower section and see if they are more of a cloudy clear mix and leave them if you are looking for maximum output.

Nice work bud!!

Thanks for the tag @Dudeski

If you are mostly cloudy and about 10% amber and want a lighter high i would go for it!! Like dudeski said you might want to scope the lower section and see if they are more of a cloudy clear mix and leave them if you are looking for maximum output.

Nice work bud!!

She is 50% Sativa, 30% indica & 20% ruderalis, I can definitely let the lowers go longer, I would be able to lower the light a bit too.

Thanks for the input guys.. It's really helpful :cheersmate:

Nice work bud!!

Thanks for the quick response! I'm not afraid to ask for a little help. This is such a nice plant. I have a similar one from nirvana I am dying to grow!

Back