Thanks for the kind words!! Can't take all the credit though.. Had lots of AFN friends to help along the way :pighug:
Naa, You can take all the credit...Your doing the work, people only helping to advise you.. I'm so Proud of you for letting her go all the way, I really am... I really like that your waiting until she finished...Honestly many people get a date stuck in their mind and they will just take whether ready or not, I'm so glad your able avoid doing that..Your patience will really pay off in the end..:bighug:

For me, anything over 1mb it says can't upload..

She must know her fate then haha.. actually, I may cry a little when I chop her..

Ooooh... it's a race to the finish line!! Hehe :woohoo:
Ohh I checked my file size each pic 4mb or higher, That's odd your unable do anything over 1mb..:shrug:

This is the one I use in Tapatalk
e289edb38a46554438f48aa6f8260ee7.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]

This is the one I use in Tapatalk
e289edb38a46554438f48aa6f8260ee7.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]
Ohh Tapatalk may have limited file it can upload, but AFN site doesn't as far as I know... I know your limited how many photo's you can upload at a time.. I think like 18... I know I say limited, that's probably a lot, but sometimes I have way more then 18 Photo's to show and I have just do in two batches, no biggy..

Back