Feeding about 750ml each morning.. pot is light when I check weight following morning
@750ml that's giving you run off? Just curious, maybe can give additional 125ml or 75ml.. or really a better way would be 500ml twice daily... but you know better what she able to drink up...but if can get two it may help here near the end if pot does seem light next morning... :pass::bighug:

Just a quick update..

The girl is still chugging along nicely.. Not quite ready yet but still drinking steadily. Lower flowers will need longer as still lots of clear trichs. Fingers crossed I can harvest the top over the weekend. Will post some better pics then. Will have some more time.. :pop:

View attachment 854784

View attachment 854785

View attachment 854786

View attachment 854787
I'm really glad you decided to hold off from when you were gonna start to flush her, I think that really made huge difference helping her bulk up...Sativa strain's do take a little longer then usual, but it's so worth the wait....:thumbsup::bighug:it's really crazy how much weight they add in final 2 weeks, they get this certain look to them.. You'll see what I mean, checking them trics too early can trick ya a bit huh? Now ya see why I said to hold off on that....On your next grow, you won't bother checking until she gets to a certain point now you'll now much better what to expect... Even watching a million videos or reading a million threads isn't the same as seeing it yourself in person...:joy:

Last edited:
@750ml that's giving you run off? Just curious, maybe can give additional 125ml or 75ml.. or really a better way would be 500ml twice daily... but you know better what she able to drink up...but if can get two it may help here near the end if pot does seem light next morning... :pass::bighug:

I'll give this a go, never really knew the exact amount to feed.. Just been flying by the seat of my pants hehe.. But this makes sense to do, was always worried about over feeding I guess :shrug:

I'm really glad you decided to hold off from when you were gonna start to flush her, I think that really made huge difference helping her bulk up...Sativa strain's do take a little longer then usual, but it's so worth the wait....:thumbsup::bighug:it's really crazy how much weight they add in final 2 weeks, they get this certain look to them.. You'll see what I mean, checking them trics too early can trick ya a bit huh? Now ya see why I said to hold off on that....On your next grow, you won't bother checking until she gets to a certain point now you'll now much better what to expect... Even watching a million videos or reading a million threads isn't the same as seeing it yourself in person...:joy:

Absolutely my friend.. I see what you mean about the calyx now too. I will get some more pictures up later today. :pighug:

I'll give this a go, never really knew the exact amount to feed.. Just been flying by the seat of my pants hehe.. But this makes sense to do, was always worried about over feeding I guess :shrug:

Absolutely my friend.. I see what you mean about the calyx now too. I will get some more pictures up later today. :pighug:
yeah, You really won't be over-feeding at that amount...If she seems on dry side 12-16 hours later, then probably another 750ml... depending how long between checks now... but if around 12hr mark and little dry, then give another 750ml towards late flowering they become hogs... that huge kush I got going on I have let nutrients soak for 30mins or so just so the whole plant actually gets fed, twice a day that happens she drinking gal at a time per feeding and light in 12hrs,very light..there's really no set amount, if she wants you give it to her..:bighug:

yeah, You really won't be over-feeding at that amount...If she seems on dry side 12-16 hours later, then probably another 750ml... depending how long between checks now... but if around 12hr mark and little dry, then give another 750ml towards late flowering they become hogs... that huge kush I got going on I have let nutrients soak for 30mins or so just so the whole plant actually gets fed, twice a day that happens she drinking gal at a time per feeding and light in 12hrs,very light..there's really no set amount, if she wants you give it to her..:bighug:

Great, so I gave 500ml this morning and again tonight so will see what the pot weight is like in the morning.. Thanks for that :thumbsup:

Happy weekend everyone!

It would be very convenient if I could harvest the top tomorrow but she still might need longer.. *sigh*... Very keen to start the next stage!! Still some white pistils there, I can't notice if the flowers are getting any bigger now.. Anyways, heres some more pics :jump:

2701-5.jpg

2701-6.jpg

2701-7.jpg

Happy weekend everyone!

It would be very convenient if I could harvest the top tomorrow but she still might need longer.. *sigh*... Very keen to start the next stage!! Still some white pistils there, I can't notice if the flowers are getting any bigger now.. Anyways, heres some more pics :jump:

View attachment 856057

View attachment 856058

View attachment 856059
She looking very nice Blanch! I agree I don't think tomorrow is the day, she just taking her time to finish up.. Just so ya know some sativa strains may keep throwing white hairs, so this plant may be one of them...Hard to say though.... Next chance ya got can I see a shot of whole plant, just curious how other parts filling in and general look of plant..Thank you.:bighug:

She looking very nice Blanch! I agree I don't think tomorrow is the day, she just taking her time to finish up.. Just so ya know some sativa strains may keep throwing white hairs, so this plant may be one of them...Hard to say though.... Next chance ya got can I see a shot of whole plant, just curious how other parts filling in and general look of plant..Thank you.:bighug:

Thanks unique! I had full shots of her yesterday but I have to reduce the file size to upload on this forum.. I was really tired to bother figuring out why I couldn't get these images small enough! haha.. Anyway, here are a couple of full shots.. :coffee2:

2701-21.jpg

27011.jpg

A bit pixilated but you get the idea.. next shots I'll reduce the pixels on my camera.. each file is about 15MB and you can't have anything over 1MB for uploading here..

Back