Looking very nice Blanch!!! And Yes, I do it always... You can clip branches as they become ready.. I not yet think top ready, but she getting much closer.. I'm sure your glad ya waited now...She still have about maybe 5 -7 days on main 10-14 days on lowers..Maybe start doing pics every 2 days now? if that's okay with you?:bighug:

Great.. Hopefully by next weekend I can harvest the top then.. I will try to get pics up more frequently, very busy during the week, will see how I go :thumbsup:

Just a quick update..

The girl is still chugging along nicely.. Not quite ready yet but still drinking steadily. Lower flowers will need longer as still lots of clear trichs. Fingers crossed I can harvest the top over the weekend. Will post some better pics then. Will have some more time.. :pop:

2401-2.jpg

2401-3.jpg

2401-4.jpg

2401.jpg

Just a quick update..

The girl is still chugging along nicely.. Not quite ready yet but still drinking steadily. Lower flowers will need longer as still lots of clear trichs. Fingers crossed I can harvest the top over the weekend. Will post some better pics then. Will have some more time.. :pop:

View attachment 854784

View attachment 854785

View attachment 854786

View attachment 854787
She's looking very nice, Getting closer.. I hope over weekend, maybe closer towards Sunday.. But if may go little beyond that, she still drinking a lot?:bighug:

Back