looking very good Blanch! them trics will stay like that for a while yet, I wouldn't start looking at them for another 15+ days maybe slightly more, once the caylxs start swollen you'll know when she getting closer and that's about time you'll start looking at trics... I just not want ya start looking way to soon, as the buds not mature yet, still quite a ways to go..I'll let ya know when good time start checking is... I know I seen some people in past check early, then next I know I'm seeing harvested photo's of unfinished plant...I doubt that would happen here coz so many people watching... :d5::pass::bighug::dancer::slap:

Tanks Unique.. Knew it was a bit early but just can't help looking.. so excited :yay:

Tanks Unique.. Knew it was a bit early but just can't help looking.. so excited :yay:
yeah I know, I just want make sure you don't look to early then next we see ya, she already been chopped... it happens more then ya think... and I want see this go right until the end, I think she going to come out very nice!

Just a little update..

Got back home yesterday and she has packed on some weight, looking really nice and juicy :woohoo:I think still a couple of weeks to go but I'm happy I've gotten this far. The main cola is about 7" now.. :woohoo1:

0901_4798.jpg

0901_4805.jpg

0902_4803.jpg

Wow, she is packing on the bud now! :d5:

Sure is, my eyes nearly popped out my head when I saw her haha.. Smell is stronger too, I can only get a faint lemon smell and also sorta spicy.. it's really nice. How's your dwarf going? I want to do that one next :coffee:

Wow, she looking great Blanch! She starting swell up very nicely, I bet she's starting smell pretty good about now...Keep up the great job!:d5::thumbsup::drool::dancer::slap:

Thanks Unique, and yep smelling lovely.. She is definitely a forgiving strain, great for newbies :thanks:

Sure is, my eyes nearly popped out my head when I saw her haha.. Smell is stronger too, I can only get a faint lemon smell and also sorta spicy.. it's really nice. How's your dwarf going? I want to do that one next :coffee:

Thanks Unique, and yep smelling lovely.. She is definitely a forgiving strain, great for newbies :thanks:

The dwarf has found it's footing. I will be updating in a few. It's still small but growing.

Back