Day.. Ummm don't really know anymore hahahaha... But not too much longer :pop:

Will only feed plain water from here on out.

Just some more shots of my girl.. Enjoy

View attachment 849298

View attachment 849294

View attachment 849297

View attachment 849295

View attachment 849292

View attachment 849293

View attachment 849296
she's looking great Blanch! But do you think maybe little soon to change to plain water? I'm just asking bcoz I still seeing a lot white hair's on her & really she will still build some caylx's towards the last 10-14 days, they will really start swell.. I'd maybe change her over to plain ph'd water, once ya are starting see them build around cola's???..just a thought....I think it just might a week or so to early to switch to plain water, she still does have some calyxs to build around colas...I know your excited, I'm excited for ya... I really do want see this go all the way... I hope you reconsider and wait to switch to plain water after the caylx start to build, you'll have much better results and will be super happy with decision to wait it out..

Last edited:
Beautiful pics...I bet the anticipation is killing you right now..lol

Cheers Padawan :cheers: and yep, looking forward to seeing what she brings :biggrin:

she's looking great Blanch! But do you think maybe little soon to change to plain water? I'm just asking bcoz I still seeing a lot white hair's on her & really she will still build some caylx's towards the last 10-14 days, they will really start swell.. I'd maybe change her over to plain ph'd water, once ya are starting see them build around cola's???..just a thought....I think it just might a week or so to early to switch to plain water, she still does have some calyxs to build around colas...I know your excited, I'm excited for ya... I really do want see this go all the way... I hope you reconsider and wait to switch to plain water after the caylx start to build, you'll have much better results and will be super happy with decision to wait it out..

I was reading somewhere here about flushing a couple weeks before harvest, but if you think I should keep trucking for now, then I'll do that.. I've seen your ladies so am happy to take Your advice.. thanks my friend :pighug:

Cheers Padawan :cheers: and yep, looking forward to seeing what she brings :biggrin:

I was reading somewhere here about flushing a couple weeks before harvest, but if you think I should keep trucking for now, then I'll do that.. I've seen your ladies so am happy to take Your advice.. thanks my friend :pighug:
yeah, there is no need for flushing yet.. pretty much thats a myth anyways.. I run plain water through 7-10 days before harvest, but only because they never get plain water throughout grow, so I feel I need to wash some away... But in your case, your not hitting them twice a day with nutes.. So highly unlikely you'd need run to much plain water through.... the last 7 days will be more then enough..I'm glad you'll give them more time, I think thats a good choice! You'll see what I mean probably starting in a couple days, maybe sooner you'll see calyx starting to swell kinda like she making seeds or whatever, only no seeds inside...This is the part your waiting for, most harvest before they get there... You'll be very happy ya waited, Promise ya!:bighug:

Thanks Dudeski..! I'm hoping just a couple of weeks now :shrug:
yeah, it will not be much longer then that... she could sneak up on ya also.. so we will watch closely after next 7 days.. I think you'll be surprised the little growth spurt she'll get at end, that's where all your weight will add up..

Happy Friday! (if your there yet.. :biggrin:)

So a week on and my lady is looking very voluptuous! Top end will finish before the lower flowers, so perhaps when ready, I should just harvest the top, then lower the light and leave for a few more days? Anyone done this?
Had a few hot days here but she seems to like it and is drinking steadily.. Still lots of white pistils, mostly cloudy trics and translucent amber.. so maybe a week or two still left..
She smells fantastic, especially on the hotter days.. :smokeit:
Anyways, here she is..

1201-9.jpg

1201-8.jpg

1201-10.jpg

1201-11.jpg

1201-13.jpg

1201-12.jpg

Happy Friday! (if your there yet.. :biggrin:)

So a week on and my lady is looking very voluptuous! Top end will finish before the lower flowers, so perhaps when ready, I should just harvest the top, then lower the light and leave for a few more days? Anyone done this?
Had a few hot days here but she seems to like it and is drinking steadily.. Still lots of white pistils, mostly cloudy trics and translucent amber.. so maybe a week or two still left..
She smells fantastic, especially on the hotter days.. :smokeit:
Anyways, here she is..

View attachment 852477

View attachment 852476

View attachment 852478

View attachment 852479

View attachment 852481

View attachment 852480
Looking very nice Blanch!!! And Yes, I do it always... You can clip branches as they become ready.. I not yet think top ready, but she getting much closer.. I'm sure your glad ya waited now...She still have about maybe 5 -7 days on main 10-14 days on lowers..Maybe start doing pics every 2 days now? if that's okay with you?:bighug:

Back