Thanks unique! I had full shots of her yesterday but I have to reduce the file size to upload on this forum.. I was really tired to bother figuring out why I couldn't get these images small enough! haha.. Anyway, here are a couple of full shots.. :coffee2:

View attachment 856363

View attachment 856364

A bit pixilated but you get the idea.. next shots I'll reduce the pixels on my camera.. each file is about 15MB and you can't have anything over 1MB for uploading here..
really we can't? some of mine over 3mb I'm sure...I'll have look what size... I been taking mine on highest HD setting and I don't reduce or touch pics in any way, just upload..:shrug: Now ya have me curious how mine been getting uploaded, I know they over 1mb easily..:shrug:

Thanks unique! I had full shots of her yesterday but I have to reduce the file size to upload on this forum.. I was really tired to bother figuring out why I couldn't get these images small enough! haha.. Anyway, here are a couple of full shots.. :coffee2:

View attachment 856363

View attachment 856364

A bit pixilated but you get the idea.. next shots I'll reduce the pixels on my camera.. each file is about 15MB and you can't have anything over 1MB for uploading here..
She really is looking very nice, she just a slow one to finish... I get them myself...:drool::slap:

View attachment 856363

View attachment 856364

She's really building some big calyx now, they pretty noticeable. You'll know when she towards the end, all them white hairs will recede or wrap around the buds and tighten up, they won't be sticking up all over.. we kinda waiting on same things, I have one throwing spikey hairs just like that one is doing with you..Mine kinda sucking the life out of the leaves though...:bighug:

really we can't? some of mine over 3mb I'm sure...I'll have look what size... I been taking mine on highest HD setting and I don't reduce or touch pics in any way, just upload..:shrug: Now ya have me curious how mine been getting uploaded, I know they over 1mb easily..:shrug:

For me, anything over 1mb it says can't upload..

She really is looking very nice, she just a slow one to finish... I get them myself...:drool::slap:

She must know her fate then haha.. actually, I may cry a little when I chop her..

She's really building some big calyx now, they pretty noticeable. You'll know when she towards the end, all them white hairs will recede or wrap around the buds and tighten up, they won't be sticking up all over.. we kinda waiting on same things, I have one throwing spikey hairs just like that one is doing with you..Mine kinda sucking the life out of the leaves though...:bighug:

Ooooh... it's a race to the finish line!! Hehe :woohoo:

Back