Which way are you uplaoding? Do you use the upload file button that is below the chat box?
That's what I use.

Yep.. that's exactly what I use.. and insert as full size image

This is the one I use in Tapatalk
e289edb38a46554438f48aa6f8260ee7.jpg

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41]

Thanks rollin.. I might give this a try

Flat out training in my new job, got a day off on Friday so will be able to play around then. :joy:

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone

Ok, Just testing this one and have more if it works.. Kept fine quality on my camera but lowered the size of image, all now under 5MB..

This one is 3.5MB and finally!! Success.. Will upload more very soon :cheers: Thanks everyone, for help and suggestions :pighug:

0202.jpg

Ok, Just testing this one and have more if it works.. Kept fine quality on my camera but lowered the size of image, all now under 5MB..

This one is 3.5MB and finally!! Success.. Will upload more very soon :cheers: Thanks everyone, for help and suggestions :pighug:

View attachment 858683
Wow, there are great colors all over that cola

:headbang:

Happy Friday AFN'ers!!

Finally, a day off.. It would be really great if I could chop her today. Please tell me she is ready! haha.. I have cut back the grow nutes and now just feeding her bloom and calmag, some of the lower leafs started to go a real dark green so think she had too much N, all is good now though. Is smelling fantastic, can really get the lemon and a real spice scent also.
Here's some more pics :coffee:

02022-8.jpg
02022-5.jpg

02022-9.jpg

02022-7.jpg

02022-4.jpg
02021.jpg

02022-6.jpg

02022-3.jpg
02022-2.jpg

02022.jpg

Close, but not quite yet blanch. Still a few too many white pistols. Do you prefer a heavy hit, couch lock or a little lighter?

Back