Happy Friday AFN'ers!!

Finally, a day off.. It would be really great if I could chop her today. Please tell me she is ready! haha.. I have cut back the grow nutes and now just feeding her bloom and calmag, some of the lower leafs started to go a real dark green so think she had too much N, all is good now though. Is smelling fantastic, can really get the lemon and a real spice scent also.
Here's some more pics :coffee:

View attachment 858719 View attachment 858722

View attachment 858720
View attachment 858721
View attachment 858723 View attachment 858728
View attachment 858724
View attachment 858725 View attachment 858726
View attachment 858727

Beautiful, @Avalanche Blanch !!
Looks ready to me, though I harvest a little earlier than most.
:slap:

Haven't been able to get on here the last week or so but things are going well, the first part I chopped is now curing and I've just hung the rest to dry. I gave some to a friend to sample the other night.. He loved it, he was in high spirits all night and I think a saw him skip a little bit haha.. Anyway I hope to get some pics up later on :toke:

So I've just put the rest in jars as they have been drying for about 5 days, the total wet weight was 283 grams including the top cola I cut earlier.. In a few weeks I'll get the dry weight and some pics of the nugs :woohoo1:

I've already locked and loaded my next grow. It's a Auto Kush (lowryder x Hindu Kush) by seedsman, I got it as a freebie. It's meant to have high CBD%.. Had really good reviews and a quick grow so thought I'd give it a go. I put that in the soil yesterday so hopefully I'll see some green really soon.

Also just want to say thanks so much to everyone who stopped by, sent positive vibes, kind words and really helped me along with loads of good advice! It was a really positive experience because of you all :thanks:

Top cola before trim
1422.jpg

After
1421.jpg

And the rest.. Now in a jar curing :biggrin:
142.jpg

So I've just put the rest in jars as they have been drying for about 5 days, the total wet weight was 283 grams including the top cola I cut earlier.. In a few weeks I'll get the dry weight and some pics of the nugs :woohoo1:

I've already locked and loaded my next grow. It's a Auto Kush (lowryder x Hindu Kush) by seedsman, I got it as a freebie. It's meant to have high CBD%.. Had really good reviews and a quick grow so thought I'd give it a go. I put that in the soil yesterday so hopefully I'll see some green really soon.

Also just want to say thanks so much to everyone who stopped by, sent positive vibes, kind words and really helped me along with loads of good advice! It was a really positive experience because of you all :thanks:

Top cola before trim
View attachment 864477
After
View attachment 864478

View attachment 864479

Wow!! Amazing work! That's one sweet cola Blanche!
:love:
And the weight is very impressive for a first grow.
Will keep the smile on your dial for a while.

Top cola before trim
View attachment 864477
After
View attachment 864478

View attachment 864479
Beautiful Job Blanch!:d5::drool::dancer::bighug::slap::slap::slap:

Back