New Grower Strawberry Highs

Hi peoples @EP3 @Frank_Spencer

oh well , this pic says it all lol.
D846D088-A247-4B9F-A0C5-583E2B5E254F.jpeg

my first topping - strawberry pie - Day 19
Really wasn’t comfortable snipping her lol but it’s for a good cause, and she’s such a healthy plant right now I’m sure she can handle it.
1A3F41D5-ADD1-43B0-B044-B8C0B282125B.jpeg

now I’m a bit unsure of what to do with her sister who is slightly smaller , and nowhere near as vigorous in growth, but also very close to being topped, @Autobeast , will she handle being topped?is it best to top both plants or let her go?
I was planning on scrogging but not sure if this is a problem with the rate of growth between the two girls? All feedback is good feedback .
92A82A46-A0BD-45CA-ACFF-66C1B2338C51.jpeg

stay safe and stay tuned for more strawberry highs.........

Strawberry Pie - fast buds - Week 3

Hi peoples, another week passes, bit of a week this week in the tent, I’ve chosen to top both my girls , day 19 and 20 they were beheaded, slow growth for a day n half but seemed to have taken it well, with no ill effects so far. climate In the tent is spot on again this week, and lights are now 20/4 with both girls nicely into there daily rhythm. Ppm is up to 650 and still just two small drinks a day for them. Had some scrog advice this week, and have decided to give it a go.
looking forward to the next few weeks, stay safe peoples and stay tuned for more strawberry highs

Strawberry pie week 3
4F002B3E-B54A-4EB8-932B-EB67FB4AAE3C.jpeg
79AC5CDC-8077-4022-B145-C6D3D6DCE2EC.jpeg

Strawberry Pie - fast buds - Week 3

Hi peoples, another week passes, bit of a week this week in the tent, I’ve chosen to top both my girls , day 19 and 20 they were beheaded, slow growth for a day n half but seemed to have taken it well, with no ill effects so far. climate In the tent is spot on again this week, and lights are now 20/4 with both girls nicely into there daily rhythm. Ppm is up to 650 and still just two small drinks a day for them. Had some scrog advice this week, and have decided to give it a go.
looking forward to the next few weeks, stay safe peoples and stay tuned for more strawberry highs

Strawberry pie week 3View attachment 1357404View attachment 1357405
Looking great mate :weed:

Strawberry Pie - fast buds - week 4

hello again peoples, 4 weeks down already, I’ve started to water to run off now, and still using bottled water only for this grow, I will start cutting it with tap water soon but not just yet. Ppm probably slightly low at 650 so will up the feed from this week. Both girls have responded very well to being topped, but no lst has been done I just topped them both and let them go for now, I do have a net ready to keep them tidy through flower, but they need a couple more inches in height before I do that, I may even just let them go on their own , not sure yet. Lights have been raised a little and strictly 20/4, they do seem to thrive when they have a steady rhythm ( pattern) through the day, pleased with both girls so far and always enjoy those first weeks of a new grow.
Now the not so fun stuff, I’ve noticed some random yellow dotting and decaying , this happened early on then stopped but seems to be happening again on old and new growth , not too much but will be keeping a close eye on things. I also noticed one leaf was missing a chunk, the break was too clean and with no decaying, so I may have a little pest, not found anything yet but my eyeballs are fixed on it. I may drop into infirmary if it continues, but for now all good.
Thanks for tuning in , stay safe and come back for more strawberry highs.

Strawberry Pie - Week 4
00C724E2-B71B-43A9-9A52-FF221E777983.jpeg

Following!! I am thinking of putting up a net to keep my ladies in check. I always end up with 6-7 foot out of control, toppling over beasts with low bud production. (pic attached, uggggggg!! :rolleyes1: ) I will def. be watching this grow, and your ladies look wonderful!!
IMG_20191002_163502.jpg

Following!! I am thinking of putting up a net to keep my ladies in check. I always end up with 6-7 foot out of control, toppling over beasts with low bud production. (pic attached, uggggggg!! :rolleyes1: ) I will def. be watching this grow, and your ladies look wonderful!!
View attachment 1360542
Cheers for kind words my friend. Don’t think we spoke before, happy to have you along for the ride. And yes very pleased with both plants so far, still only my 2nd grow , so long way off from being dialled in but enjoying the journey.
Your plant has got it all going on, do you lst or defol?

Strawberry Pie - fast buds - Week 5

hello peoples, hope all is well n good. Another week ticked off for me, all good this week , both girls enjoying life in their home and growing up nicely . There now being watered to run off with ppm in around the 800 mark, still using bottle water which allows a lot more room for food without going bust on the numbers, no complaints from them yet . Humidity is quite high in the tent, which is great for veg, but I’m just going into flower now so that’s gonna need sorting out. Cha ching!!!
oh no nearly forgot to mention, was doing some very light lst in the week and heard the dreaded snap!It was one of the main stems after topping, she was just hanging on by a thread so I taped her up immediately, she is growing still so hopefully she will recover ok. I was mortified when I heard that noise, that’s a first for me and definitely won’t be the last snap I have.
Ive put a net down in the tent this week just to keep everything in check as best I can during flower, so I’ve just been tinkering and enjoying messing about with that ,I haven’t done any defol yet just tucking and light bending where needed, will start tucking the flowers as it gets taller, see how even I can get my canopy.
All in all it’s been a pretty fun week in my tent and I’m enjoying learning some new stuff.
Stay safe peoples and stay tuned for more strawberry highs.

My girls - week 5 - strawberry pie
2F984211-2BC1-4F1E-8F39-09DC2762ECC8.jpeg
4DE4A01C-C3B3-4C94-8CE9-10B4332C75D5.jpeg

Looking good buddy I just topped my auto kush ( my first topping )
Gona hitch a ride along and follow your grow,
All the best and good luck

Strawberry Pie - fast buds - Week 5

hello peoples, hope all is well n good. Another week ticked off for me, all good this week , both girls enjoying life in their home and growing up nicely . There now being watered to run off with ppm in around the 800 mark, still using bottle water which allows a lot more room for food without going bust on the numbers, no complaints from them yet . Humidity is quite high in the tent, which is great for veg, but I’m just going into flower now so that’s gonna need sorting out. Cha ching!!!
oh no nearly forgot to mention, was doing some very light lst in the week and heard the dreaded snap!It was one of the main stems after topping, she was just hanging on by a thread so I taped her up immediately, she is growing still so hopefully she will recover ok. I was mortified when I heard that noise, that’s a first for me and definitely won’t be the last snap I have.
Ive put a net down in the tent this week just to keep everything in check as best I can during flower, so I’ve just been tinkering and enjoying messing about with that ,I haven’t done any defol yet just tucking and light bending where needed, will start tucking the flowers as it gets taller, see how even I can get my canopy.
All in all it’s been a pretty fun week in my tent and I’m enjoying learning some new stuff.
Stay safe peoples and stay tuned for more strawberry highs.

My girls - week 5 - strawberry pie
View attachment 1362305View attachment 1362306
Looking good sheriff. Lovely luscious girls :headbang:

Back