New Grower Strawberry Highs

"A bag of fruit sweets sitting on a turd Kind of smell"
:rofl:

Looking awesome in your hood!!

Strawberry Pie - Fast Buds - Week 9

Evening all, happy halloween friends ,
Another bonkers week in and out of the tent, but in a good way just manic. Had another argument with humidity this week so a good chance of some bud rot could be coming my way, we shall see, anyway due to this I decided to defoliate 6 days ago, and pretty much took them down to the bare bones to create better airflow ect. They seem to take it well considering I wasn’t going easy on them. Also I ran out of headroom again and was getting some light damage, I removed all my ratchet hangings and just cable tied my light directly to the top of the tent, finally I have enough room to finish this grow. Another note to self, please train your plants more mate .
Im probably 3-4 weeks away from the chop so yesterday I added some pk13/14 to the feed, nothing close to the recommended dose , I was a bit nervous about using it, but so far all seems ok , they had a normal feed today and I will hit them one more time with pk tomorrow then no more this grow.
lights have been on 24/0 , I’m not to keen on doing this but needs must, I believe the plants appreciate a break once a day. But still they plod on strongly as they always have done.
I seem to have different structures in my flowers . One plant has always been slightly taller and giving me longer slender buds, and the other plant has shorter but much fatter flowers, wasn’t expecting that but I guess no two plants are the same, hopefully they can be chopped together , tough because that’s my only option. Any way peoples that’s enough rambling on . I know you only look at the photos lmao. Stay safe peoples and stay tuned for more strawberry highs.

Strawberry Pie - Week 9
00B317C6-A87F-48BE-8252-7C5A4070054C.jpeg
AEA5635B-E944-4A82-872B-B69C53365F5B.jpeg
8ABD1196-04EF-4148-9A13-74CFC9677655.jpeg

Filling out now. Nice one.
EP3

Strawberry Pie - Fast Buds - Week 9

Evening all, happy halloween friends ,
Another bonkers week in and out of the tent, but in a good way just manic. Had another argument with humidity this week so a good chance of some bud rot could be coming my way, we shall see, anyway due to this I decided to defoliate 6 days ago, and pretty much took them down to the bare bones to create better airflow ect. They seem to take it well considering I wasn’t going easy on them. Also I ran out of headroom again and was getting some light damage, I removed all my ratchet hangings and just cable tied my light directly to the top of the tent, finally I have enough room to finish this grow. Another note to self, please train your plants more mate .
Im probably 3-4 weeks away from the chop so yesterday I added some pk13/14 to the feed, nothing close to the recommended dose , I was a bit nervous about using it, but so far all seems ok , they had a normal feed today and I will hit them one more time with pk tomorrow then no more this grow.
lights have been on 24/0 , I’m not to keen on doing this but needs must, I believe the plants appreciate a break once a day. But still they plod on strongly as they always have done.
I seem to have different structures in my flowers . One plant has always been slightly taller and giving me longer slender buds, and the other plant has shorter but much fatter flowers, wasn’t expecting that but I guess no two plants are the same, hopefully they can be chopped together , tough because that’s my only option. Any way peoples that’s enough rambling on . I know you only look at the photos lmao. Stay safe peoples and stay tuned for more strawberry highs.

Strawberry Pie - Week 9
View attachment 1373411View attachment 1373412View attachment 1373413
Wow look at that, grand job
Every seed grows different I ran two cash crop and had a similar bud structure thing going on to,
But not to worry I guess,
Any how long do you think they have left before chop day

Back