New Grower Strawberry Highs

Looking good buddy I just topped my auto kush ( my first topping )
Gona hitch a ride along and follow your grow,
All the best and good luck
hey buddy , cheers . your more than welcome along for the ride. I didn’t like topping my plants, first time nerves, but what grew from that was pretty cool, I will top all my plants from now on, and headroom is always an issue so win win. Good luck to you aswell, will be returning The favour and following your grow.

hey buddy , cheers . your more than welcome along for the ride. I didn’t like topping my plants, first time nerves, but what grew from that was pretty cool, I will top all my plants from now on, and headroom is always an issue so win win. Good luck to you aswell, will be returning The favour and following your grow.
I pretty much top them all now, I just like the bushy girls best. :biggrin:

Nice healthy plants mate, congrats on keeping them really happy. :pighug:

Strawberry Pie - fast buds - week 6

hello peoples hope we are all well n good . Week 6 today . Bit of a week in the tent , I expect a few other uk growers have been having high humidity issues , quite bad down here in the south , my girls have been sitting in 65/70% humidity for about 8/9 days now, I’ve just bought a 20litre dehumidifier which sits outside my tent, so hopefully that will do something, time will tell or I’m gonna come up a bit stuck when bud starts to grow. But right now the girls are absolutely thriving and well into their stretch maybe even coming to the end of stretch ( hopefully ) as I can’t move leds up anymore.
Im still using bottle water and probably will do now until chop, ppms are up to 950 now , not sure I will go higher than that unless they tell me otherwise. And I’ve had to deviate from my strict 20/4 light schedule and keep them running full time until this humidity eases.
My goal for this grow was always to put a net in place and try to keep an even canopy as I could, they past the net earlier in the week so I kept tucking them back under the net for a couple of days until the flowers were roughly the same height then I just let them go and do their thing again. I have removed the odd leaf but no defol has been done yet. I will be removing some leaves and waste below the net, but probably not too much and not to quickly. Really exciting week in the tent and a real buzz when things go well, couldn’t believe this weeks growth in the tent and apart from the odd defect on a leaf or two, they both look soooo nice. Lets hope they continue in the same way.
Stay safe peoples and stay tuned for more strawberry highs.

Strawberry Pie - Week 6
39344E55-951A-4DF4-A70D-6F0AD27CDE4B.jpeg

3249263A-34AD-4DA6-87E2-37730EF95BA8.jpeg

Quite a nice even canopy, and pretty pleased with my efforts so far...
93BBB526-5005-46D3-AC19-CDCA638F7CFF.jpeg

see you next week peoples.

Back