Thanks @Moondude ,they are my pack but technically they are not my dogs,all belong to the wife and daughter,but they know who feeds them and shares canna leaves with them,awe man they go crazy for them,if I don't watch em close they can chop a plant in no time,that's why I had to cage the outdoor photo plant,once it outgrow the cage it's open season for the dogs...noooooooo....

Tossing Cody a treat and playing around with making animated GIF's...

snack_catch04s.gif

Thanks @Moondude ,they are my pack but technically they are not my dogs,all belong to the wife and daughter,but they know who feeds them and shares canna leaves with them,awe man they go crazy for them,if I don't watch em close they can chop a plant in no time,that's why I had to cage the outdoor photo plant,once it outgrow the cage it's open season for the dogs...noooooooo....

My guess is when it comes down to it, you are the only one they listen to as well.......I embarrass my family with this one all the time when my wife or kids are trying to call them in from the land......Five to ten minutes of calling for them, I call about three time and they come running.......

Dame
Ha ha he's a veteran no virgin lungs around these parts woof woof he loves the leafs but not the actual bud he won't touch
same with mine,I was in between grows once,tried feeding them dried and cured,chomp chomp,spit it out,,they were pissed,Magic got into the rosin chips once tho,she was shaking for about an hour then passed out for the 10 count ,she would prolly do it again if I didn't throw em out...

Back