@pathway .people who don't have the same understanding that animal lovers do will never "get it",pets are part of the family and have close bonds with their people,they want nothing more than what they give which is unconditional love,In my whole life I don't remember ever being without at least one dog and have been thru this trying time more than I would speak about,it never gets easier,the memories will always be there,peace be with you brother

Last edited:
@pathway .people who don't have the same understanding that animal lovers do will never "get it",pets are part of the family and have close bonds with their people,they want nothing more than what they give which is unconditional love,In my whole life I don't remember ever being without at least one dog and have been thru this trying time more than I would speak about,it never gets easier,the memories will already be there,peace be with you brother
I still confuse Antons name with his grandfather Zamzam. Zamzam was my first dog. He died from volvulus after intestine surgery 2 yrs ago.

Hi friends
At first @pathway sorry to hear about jess she is in your heart every day i feel with you bro.

A new family member is now full integrated in the pack. We got a small cat 8 weeks old his name is Levi. The first week Levi got his own room and for for one hour a day he could see the dogs.
we hold the dogs at the leech so he can decide how close he goes to the dogs. Now after one week they become friends. The small Yorkshire Jule think Levi is her baby and my big dog Koki wants to peotect the cat. Every day they all go in the garden to play with the kids. I can tell you all thats so much fun.
uploadfromtaptalk1465717391566.jpg

Hi friends
At first @pathway sorry to hear about jess she is in your heart every day i feel with you bro.

A new family member is now full integrated in the pack. We got a small cat 8 weeks old his name is Levi. The first week Levi got his own room and for for one hour a day he could see the dogs.
we hold the dogs at the leech so he can decide how close he goes to the dogs. Now after one week they become friends. The small Yorkshire Jule think Levi is her baby and my big dog Koki wants to peotect the cat. Every day they all go in the garden to play with the kids. I can tell you all thats so much fun.
View attachment 582816
So nice!

Hi friends

View attachment 582816
Aw no the dreaded cat has joined the pack so fluffy n cute just now but will turn into this fat plant eater so beware lol
DSC_0763.JPG

Hi friends

View attachment 582816
Awe so cute. Good luck

Aw no the dreaded cat has joined the pack so fluffy n cute just now but will turn into this fat plant eater so beware lolView attachment 582952
He/she is so sweeet and looks like my (late) cat. He was 16yrs when he died just over two years ago. Here's a pic
WP_20131108_007 (1).jpg

Back