Dame

same with mine,I was in between grows once,tried feeding them dried and cured,chomp chomp,spit it out,,they were pissed,Magic got into the rosin chips once tho,she was shaking for about an hour then passed out for the 10 count ,she would prolly do it again if I didn't throw em out...
Ha ha shit would have been on a canine whitey lol

Two pics of BillyP. One where he steals some of DaddyP's blanket, and a close up of his ug mug !

billyndad.jpg bily-boy.jpg

It is with a mixture of great sadness, love and pride that I share with you all the passing of my best friend for over 16 years, Tess.
Forgive me if I am brief because no words can express what she means to me, or can describe the void this has left.

Tess.jpg

An incredibly intelligent, perceptive dog, she was always by my side through thick and thin. I feel amazingly lucky to have been blessed with her in my life. Her timing was impeccable, she found me when I needed her the most and it is only now, looking back, that I can truly appreciate the enormity of her influence on me.
I am so humbled and thankful. I am also thankful that you got to play with my children, who along with their Mum love you as much as I do. Who would have thought it eh Lass?
So, yesterday, when the world buried The Greatest, so did I. It is so hard to say Goodbye Tess, but I must.

Anton is relaxing and charging his batteries. We will do some training later to our The Lumberjack Song performance i Dog Dancing Freestyle. Monday we will join an agility competition. Last competition, we did only one mistake, but is was enough to be disqualified. Who cares...we are there for the fun.

image.jpeg

Petite is also a busy sports dog.

image.jpeg

And if I'm angry at somebody, they may as well end up as dog food.

image.jpeg

It is with a mixture of great sadness, love and pride that I share with you all the passing of my best friend for over 16 years, Tess.
Forgive me if I am brief because no words can express what she means to me, or can describe the void this has left.

View attachment 582505

An incredibly intelligent, perceptive dog, she was always by my side through thick and thin. I feel amazingly lucky to have been blessed with her in my life. Her timing was impeccable, she found me when I needed her the most and it is only now, looking back, that I can truly appreciate the enormity of her influence on me.
I am so humbled and thankful. I am also thankful that you got to play with my children, who along with their Mum love you as much as I do. Who would have thought it eh Lass?
So, yesterday, when the world buried The Greatest, so did I. It is so hard to say Goodbye Tess, but I must.
That brought a tear to my eyes there. I'm so sorry for ure loss I can't imagine how you and ure family are feeling at this time.
A dog becomes a very solid part of anyone's family and I will be faced with this one day also and will be heartbroken just like use are.
My last dog was named tess after a family member whose name is Teresa all the best

View attachment 582505

I am so sorry. Our dogs is the best of friends. My dogs are also my children.

Back