DSC_0628.JPG

I woof woof a walk he said
Ok I said
DSC_0013.JPG
DSC_0010.JPG
Now he's done in
DSC_0129.JPG

As I was taking a break and catching up on all the awesome pics and stories,little Tito has to find some security in my "space" his momma went to the store so he's on break,his brother is there too,waiting for the car to pull up
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Tink( don't ask where that name came from cause I don't know) is enjoying the sunshine from a shaded area,she reminds me of a little old lady on the beach with a large brim hat
image.jpeg

I just found these pics on my cell phone.

This past Christmas our older lab was barking like she does when she wants to come in. I checked every door and I could not find her. Eventually I ventured into the garage and out to the driveway. While calling for her, I was able to zone in on her bark.

I came around the corner of the garage towards the front of the house and this is what I saw:

download
KEEPING WATCH:

download
@Moondude
Broken links on the pics

beautiful dogs here theres a nice story to why we as a family (me the wife and oldest lad) got her we were trying for another baby must have been 6 years+ went through all the test the wife had some problems but nothing to stop her getting pregnant in my many internet searches on the subject I came across an article about how a new pet in the house can reduce tension and stop you being fixated on babys and so we got this one
View attachment 576715
View attachment 576716

that's cara at 10 weeks old and she became this beauty
View attachment 576720
and 18 months later we had a little girl and believe me this was the little terror to take your mind of children shes not with us now lost her 2 years ago to an enlarged heart but just before easter we were looking to get another dog but was looking at rescue dogs but with a small child under the age of 10 adopting a dog would be very difficult until one day at work I got an excited phone call from the wife saying she may have found a dog or 2 they were reserved for someone else who didn't turn up so we just kept going back to the shelter till the gave in ha ha and now 11 weeks later hooch and poppy are settling in well (eating everything not nailed down) and reading before about cropped tails that's just nasty we learned the hard way with with hooch he has a tail like wood and whips twice as hard still would never think of getting him cropped I would rather put up with sore legs any way here they are View attachment 576724
poppy has seasonal alopecia and was on a diet but has now lost 4 kg and is back on normal dog food and hooch hes just nuts but love them to death already :pass:

Gorgeous dogs Brother......Great on going legacy....THANK YOU for sharing.....
:slap:

Tink( don't ask where that name came from cause I don't know) is enjoying the sunshine from a shaded area,she reminds me of a little old lady on the beach with a large brim hatView attachment 576827

Do you have three in the pack?

I am looking at sooooo many awesome dogs, I am getting confused.....:dizzy:

It is obvious, Cannabis Farmers know how to pic and raise awesome dogs......:cheers:

@Moondude
Broken links on the pics

Thanks OTD, I will update with attachments.....Don't know what I am doing wrong?

Going straight from my email to paste. I tried cut-and-paste from my PC and same thing. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not, sometimes it stays, sometimes it does not. I am only 100% on upload?

I reckon a trip to HELP may be in order.

Do you have three in the pack?

I am looking at sooooo many awesome dogs, I am getting confused.....:dizzy:

It is obvious, Cannabis Farmers know how to pic and raise awesome dogs......:cheers:
We have five,the other two are lab mixes..the bigger one is named precious,she's lab/hound...the smaller is named magic,she's lab/Jack Russell ..together they are two parts of the d-fol patrol,,rosco is the third team mate
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back