Only just found this thread.

Some great mutts here.

We have 2

Teddie , a Maltese (think there's a bit of chihuahua in there) and lily who's a chihuahua with just enough jack Russel to make her a complete twat.

View attachment 586026

Ted is pretty chill.

But lily is a loon, she eats everything.

Great I do the same with one of the cats and honestly she used to get problem with hairballs and now no problems and I give her two a week

Anton is attending an agility course tonight. The track is very difficult, with 24 obstacles.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Go anton go anton I'm routing for you woof woof View attachment 586224
We are doing good. It's a very good coach and we learn advanced handling. The track has only one straight line. I run in class 1 where the obstacles are organized in lines with just 2-3 complicated turns. Today it's 10 advanced turns.

We are doing good. It's a very good coach and we learn advanced handling. The track has only one straight line. I run in class 1 where the obstacles are organized in lines with just 2-3 complicated turns. Today it's 10 advanced turns.
That's amazing well done ure dog will love everyminute of it also good exercise for both of use.
I'd love to do something with him iv been considering weightpulling for him

That's amazing well done ure dog will love everyminute of it also good exercise for both of use.
He loves it!
First dancing, that's the dog doing tricks that I direct to music. I have two freestyle programmes, one to church organ, dressed as a roman catholic bishop and one as lumberjack to Monty Pythons The Lumberjack Song.
Then home for 4 hrs rest.
An off we went to the course. Now he is sleeping.

Here he is in the train home. No energy left. I tell you he ate his meal, eventhough he was fed awards all day long. His body really needed food.

image.jpeg

He loves it!
First dancing, that's the dog doing tricks that I direct to music. I have two freestyle programmes, one to church organ, dressed as a roman catholic bishop and one as lumberjack to Monty Pythons The Lumberjack Song.
Then home for 4 hrs rest.
An off we went to the course. Now he is sleeping.

Here he is in the train home. No energy left. I tell you he ate his meal, eventhough he was fed awards all day long. His body really needed food.

View attachment 586312
Go on Britain's got talent or whatever country ute from people love that stuff me and my partner included

Her Ladyship actually considered weightpulling with our now oldest pap....3,5 kg dog but she is strong.

Her Ladyship actually considered weightpulling with our now oldest pap....3,5 kg dog but she is strong.
Aw nice yeah my missus is against it but I said he's a big strong working dog n I told her little dogs do it aswell it's a form of exercise

Back