Aw nice yeah my missus is against it but I said he's a big strong working dog n I told her little dogs do it aswell it's a form of exercise
We were watching the Copenhagen Championship in Weightpull some years back. I think it's good for the dogs. Now the old bitch is 10 yrs and rheumatic. Our 3 1/2 bitch is at nose work course today. Guess what is prepared for her to learn at home.... Identical boxed with bud, commercial hash, an enmpty ziplock used for weed and one used for hash. She is able to find meat in a stack of cardboard boxes, the reports says.

Uh...nice skunk I grew. Come over for sweet tea and my first harvest. :vibe:

We were watching the Copenhagen Championship in Weightpull some years back. I think it's good for the dogs. Now the old bitch is 10 yrs and rheumatic. Our 3 1/2 bitch is at nose work course today. Guess what is prepared for her to learn at home.... Identical boxed with bud, commercial hash, an enmpty ziplock used for weed and one used for hash. She is able to find meat in a stack of cardboard boxes, the reports says.

Uh...nice skunk I grew. Come over for sweet tea and my first harvest. :vibe:
Aw nice ure first harvest a well deserved :slap: for ya not sweet tea good old English tea ☕ for me please and that's a sweet trick ure teaching her ull be amazed if one day out a wild walk n she indicated a large stash

Aw nice ure first harvest a well deserved :slap: for ya not sweet tea good old English tea ☕ for me please and that's a sweet trick ure teaching her ull be amazed if one day out a wild walk n she indicated a large stash
English, it will be. Do you prefer an English Breakfast from Harrods or Whittard's? I collect tea.

Our autistic dog Fønix is becomming a connoisseur of weed.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

He has spendt hours at that hot spot today. He loves heat. At the beach, he burries himself in hot sand.

English, it will be. Do you prefer an English Breakfast from Harrods or Whittard's? I collect tea.

Our autistic dog Fønix is becomming a connoisseur of weed.

View attachment 588492 View attachment 588494
Ha ha harrods I'm not that posh a full English at the local cafe does me bro 2 sugar milk with the tea lol if I was the dog I'd sit right there also great view of all those beautiful plants

Ha ha harrods I'm not that posh a full English at the local cafe does me bro 2 sugar milk with the tea lol if I was the dog I'd sit right there also great view of all those beautiful plants
We want the best for afternoon tea.

Back