Who cut the cheese???
uploadfromtaptalk1466914002646.jpg

Yeah they tend to be real good dogs. Is your guy a red nose or a mastiff? He's real handsome guy also. What's his name? My guy was the runt, my wife had to keep him, he turned into the pick. There was a couple weeks when he was months old he doubled his weight over a week period. The vet was shocked. So were we. Anyway Daisy is his great aunt or something. They are both really smart. Both really stubborn also lol

I love how many of the dog pics in this thread are couch dogs and bed dogs.

This is picture of Sally Sunshine from before we adopted her. She was rescued from the shelter by a PitBull group. She is an old school skinny Pit.

Attachments

• Momma Opal 7-19-15.jpg
    Momma Opal 7-19-15.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 64
Yeah they tend to be real good dogs. Is your guy a red nose or a mastiff? He's real handsome guy also. What's his name? My guy was the runt, my wife had to keep him, he turned into the pick. There was a couple weeks when he was months old he doubled his weight over a week period. The vet was shocked. So were we. Anyway Daisy is his great aunt or something. They are both really smart. Both really stubborn also lol
His name is believe it or not Bailey lol only a few know my real name he's half rednose half douge de bordeux so all in all a bandog iv had him since he was 6 weeks old he's 14 month old

I love how many of the dog pics in this thread are couch dogs and bed dogs.

This is picture of Sally Sunshine from before we adopted her. She was rescued from the shelter by a PitBull group. She is an old school skinny Pit.
Love those ones my friend has a bitch who looks identical to her the original rednose pit right there pure gorgeous my friend

Back