Mephisto Genetics Sour crack dwc - Harvest Day 50 56g dry

Day 27 everything's good

Pic
ARcNKSK.jpg

Roots
4NdLp8S.jpg

Video

Looking great MU, SaE is bang on with the advice, transition nutrients are always a good idea. It's easy with my photos as I control things; I am so new to autos I am still working on keeping an eye on the buds to hit them with what they need, when they need it,

Its day 32 been on our bloomnnutrients since day 29 so now the effects of the bloom nutes are starting to show. .Saturday I plan to clean the res again as I notice it tends to clog the air stones and the ph tends to fluctuate more rapidly when the nutrients first transition to bloom. plus I'm being very very watchful right now as I'm on high alert from here on out for issues

Here she is
CAj7P2F.jpg

Video

Its day 32 been on our bloomnnutrients since day 29 so now the effects of the bloom nutes are starting to show. .Saturday I plan to clean the res again as I notice it tends to clog the air stones and the ph tends to fluctuate more rapidly when the nutrients first transition to bloom. plus I'm being very very watchful right now as I'm on high alert from here on out for issues

Here she is
CAj7P2F.jpg

Video

Bushy for real!!!

Bushy for real!!!
I noticed that with my Tyrone special back in 2017 too, seems like anything sour crack related gets bushy in dwc from my few runs so far. A Bush that produces is just fine as a tree as it stays within the confines of the tent

Back