New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

I might begin to hate it. Its one of those things you need the tools for and some experience if you going to use the metal connectors. The youtube vids are great but doing it is a different story. I was so excited to get started, time for a new building project then it all stared to go down hill, I spat my dummy and nearly bought a new piece. The misses had to calm me down then she go's and points out the easiest way to do it and tape that fucker on :face:... what would I do with out her.
The reason for all this is that I wanted to split my extraction for my 2 tents but one had to down size from 5" to 4" (I have a spare 4" filter) so that's was the need for the connector to the Y . Which did not fit together or the probably do if I knew what i was doing.
Sticking with plastic next time.
You d know that you can buy connecters that reduce size ie 5" to 4"

You d know that you can buy connecters that reduce size ie 5" to 4"

yep that's what I had to put on one side of the Y fitting but the connection was supper tight if not the right size (the Y piece was hand made)... My mistake was to but a metal one from a popular grow shop , I was picking up some bio-silicon so though might a well get that wile I was at it. Should have got the plastic ones off amazon.

yep that's what I had to put on one side of the Y fitting but the connection was supper tight if not the right size (the Y piece was hand made)... My mistake was to but a metal one from a popular grow shop , I was picking up some bio-silicon so though might a well get that wile I was at it. Should have got the plastic ones off amazon.
We live n learn mate

Got the Y ducting installed temporary. When i break everything down after these 2 grows I will insert it into the hole in the box.
Have not noticed any extra noise due to it. I did expect to speed my fan up loads but I only had to give it a nudge up to half speed but let see how that humidity go's over the next few days.

sgh7q7J.jpg

Sent from mTalk

Ah your girls are really growing now

Ah your girls are really growing now

Thanks cat, just having my breakfast, can't wait to get in the loft to check see how much they grown over night. I'm amazed every time I look now... I would check them soon as i got up but dam it the misses says the kids come first...only just :lol:

I realized that I had miscounted by one day I'm now on day 33 or 34... I better count the days on the calendar

to quote one of my favorite bands

Welcome to the jungle we got fun and games
We got everything you want honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money honey we got your disease

WP_20160925_09_54_00_Rich (2).jpg

WP_20160925_09_50_32_Rich (2).jpg

Will get them out of the tent later to see if they need a water and get some pics away from the LED's

Back