New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

The girls actually look a little relieved to be free of wire....doing nicely

Looking good Slater! They are gonna be nice girls for sure! Interested to see how the tent holds up to temps at night

Thanks dude, surprising my self on how well its going.There is something to be said on just keeping it simple, best advice I have followed.
So far so good on the temps, down to 20c in the main tent last night but let see whats happens, both are covered up with blankets, rockwool and a duvet now. I'm not to worried yet but in week or so i think things are are going to get interesting. will get my oil rad installed this weekend...loving this challenge on keeping the best environment.

Day 34
Plant no.1 (runty), small bit of training to open the middle up, hopefully the last. She's a bitch to train so many leaves, scared of hurting her. Watered 4ltr, 1/2ml grow.

WP_20160926_19_14_29_Rich.jpg

The other 2 girls are havin it large...hands in the air ladys
WP_20160926_22_07_34_Rich (2).jpg

The small one looks like the small N/L I grew, so difficult to deal with. Did you defoliate some of the leaves? My one still gave me 2oz

The small one looks like the small N/L I grew, so difficult to deal with. Did you defoliate some of the leaves? My one still gave me 2oz

I might just have to do that later, been a little scared of taking to much away. About to give them there morning check then its of to work... so wanna stay at home, the man flu is coming on strong

Update of night time temps...
Main tent and prop tent both only dropped to 22c at there lowest. The Loft did feel rather cold when I went up, so far so good on wrapping the tents up. Its been a rain night where I am so the cloud cover has kept the temps up a little.
I must pick up another thermometer to take the ambient temps of the loft.
The girls are looking great had to move the lights up 1"

Day 35
Just a lot of growing going on, when I left for work light was 18" from plants came home and they where about 15" from the light...that's just mental
@SouthCarolinaYardDog
One of the plants first real close up shoot to see if i need to get a jewellery loupe or not.
Pentax body with a Macro Tamron lens, small bit of tweaking in Photoshop. Light was not the greatest in my loft (attic).

IMGP1514.jpg

IMGP1515.jpg

IMGP1517.jpg

IMGP1516.jpg

Last edited:
Night time temp update
Clear sky's last night and it is starting to feel like autumn is upon us here in the UK at night, still having nice and sunny days.
Both tents down to 21c at the lowest, did have a humidity spike of 85% in the main tent. A couple of reasons for that could be I did turn the fan down a little before I hit the sack to try and keep the temps up a bit and I have moved one of my 6" desk fans to my other tent now. I've another on order and its in the post. Tonight I shall not turn the fan down and see what temps I get and keep an eye on that humidity.
This weekend will be mocking up the heat/air intake box with the mini oil rad... got a feeling we are going to have some cold night upon us very soon.

Back