As far as variety, that I'm not too up on as I've just got 1 auto grow under my belt. 00seeds from local hydro shop. They produced good but germination rate was less than 50% and at 13 bucks a seed wasn't worth it to me.

You most definitely can. Lot of people on here do modified perpetual grows using autos.
I'm starting up a perpetual for photos now. 2 x 4 closet for clones and veg and a 2x4 tent for the flowering.
Yeah I am going to go with the tent in one corner of the room for the photoperiods once they enter flower. My room temp in the summer gets into the 80s but I bought AC unit specifically for that room it's on the top floor so I will exhaust out the window

As far as variety, that I'm not too up on as I've just got 1 auto grow under my belt. 00seeds from local hydro shop. They produced good but germination rate was less than 50% and at 13 bucks a seed wasn't worth it to me.
Ok not I'm that much farther along this is my 3rd grow really liked barney's farm fast buds and sweet seeds 100% germination rate on all. I love autos but I'm looking to grow as a grower and there is only so much you can do with autos

True, I wanna try as much as I can in my waning years. Won bomb seeds on the auto grow pics so running some of their photos to give out clones to friends.

Picked up some Mephisto for my bank and waiting on FD's Blackstrap to drop and that'll be it on my seed buying for awhile

Picked up some Mephisto for my bank and waiting on FD's Blackstrap to drop and that'll be it on my seed buying for awhile
I have to get my hands on some mephisto genetics I heard nothing but good things about them and fds blackstrap is a photoperiod?

I have to get my hands on some mephisto genetics I heard nothing but good things about them and fds blackstrap is a photoperiod?
It's a purple auto..under Mandalorian Genetics in the vender area.

Yes and no...photos are going to need 12/12 to flower which would limit your auto yield. For veg on the photos, yes. Run em 18/6 or 20/4 with your autos. But gonna need a separate space to move the photos to for flowering if your looking to max out your yield.
@Bill.de.Cat This is true and not true. If your lights are capable of delivering 38 DLI + in 12 hours the yield on your autos will not be diminished. Good quality fixtures have no problem doing this. Lessor lights need more time to deliver this amount of light and that is where that observation has come from.

@Bill.de.Cat This is true and not true. If your lights are capable of delivering 38 DLI + in 12 hours the yield on your autos will not be diminished. Good quality fixtures have no problem doing this. Lessor lights need more time to deliver this amount of light and that is where that observation has come from.
Ok so what kind of led lights would you recommend for that area bro?

Ok so what kind of led lights would you recommend for that area bro?
Lights that will run 1000 PPFD or more at 18 inches will work. Look for heavy red spectrum for flowering and just add a blue puck for veg.

I run 2- ChilLed Growcraft 500w with a couple of these

Blue Puck.jpg

But there are a lot of good quality lights out there. If you decide to go with the Chilled let me know as I get a reward for using my link.

I don't push them because they are expensive but I am really happy with mine.

Back