The Canna is a good line. Use it at about 50% strength for autos. You may be able to up this but at the moment I do not know if your plants are showing too much fertilizer or too little or just out of balance?
Ok so I tested the runoff and the ppm is down to 1065 from a staggering 2634 but the ph is still high over 7 any tips on bringing that down?

Ok so I tested the runoff and the ppm is down to 1065 from a staggering 2634 but the ph is still high over 7 any tips on bringing that down?
I do not usually use run-off but that is a huge number 2634 PPM.

Well that is part of the problem with using coco and soil together. The coco should be PH to 5.8 but the soil 6.3. and coming in at over 7 tells me there is most likely some dolomite or lime in the soil keeping it up?

What PH does the vendor say to run?

I do not usually use run-off but that is a huge number 2634 PPM.

Well that is part of the problem with using coco and soil together. The coco should be PH to 5.8 but the soil 6.3. and coming in at over 7 tells me there is most likely some dolomite or lime in the soil keeping it up?

What PH does the vendor say to run?
Any where between 5.8 to 6.5 they say is good .I had to flush like crazy to remove all that salt build up in my soil. About 6 gallons of water I used . Now I'm worried about the ph

Any where between 5.8 to 6.5 they say is good .I had to flush like crazy to remove all that salt build up in my soil. About 6 gallons of water I used . Now I'm worried about the ph
Fertigate to PH 6.0 and give it a week to see if it evens out below 6.4. If it does not come down some then we will need to do something else. That is a lot of water to run through the pot. You may want to add some Mykos or other beneficial microbes.

Fertigate to PH 6.0 and give it a week to see if it evens out below 6.4. If it does not come down some then we will need to do something else. That is a lot of water to run through the pot. You may want to add some Mykos or other beneficial microbes.
Ok will do.. so should I use some great white ?

And when is the best time to add it now or wait until the medium dries out some?

Reactions: EP3
And when is the best time to add it now or wait until the medium dries out some?
Yes Great white will be good. I would put it in ASAP. Just use a little water PHed of course.

Yes Great white will be good. I would put it in ASAP. Just use a little water PHed of course.
Plant is looking way better no where near as pale as it was a few days ago. Even have some new growth popping up now thank you so much bro .so to avoid this problem again how often should I feed coco at least once a day?

Plant is looking way better no where near as pale as it was a few days ago. Even have some new growth popping up now thank you so much bro .so to avoid this problem again how often should I feed coco at least once a day?
Well this might be a little tricky because of the soil in there which will hold nutrients much more than the coco alone. What I would do is when the pot needs water feed that day until 20% run-off by the end of that day. then the next time it needs water just give PHed water to 20% run-off by the end of the day. alternate back and forth and observe the plant. Tag me in after a few days to see how it is going.

:goodluck:

Well this might be a little tricky because of the soil in there which will hold nutrients much more than the coco alone. What I would do is when the pot needs water feed that day until 20% run-off by the end of that day. then the next time it needs water just give PHed water to 20% run-off by the end of the day. alternate back and forth and observe the plant. Tag me in after a few days to see how it is going.

:goodluck:
Will do

Back