Lights that will run 1000 PPFD or more at 18 inches will work. Look for heavy red spectrum for flowering and just add a blue puck for veg.

I run 2- ChilLed Growcraft 500w with a couple of these

View attachment 1304939

But there are a lot of good quality lights out there. If you decide to go with the Chilled let me know as I get a reward for using my link.

I don't push them because they are expensive but I am really happy with mine.
ok the blue puck what Will I have to attach that to? And I am about to go check that light out right now bro

ok the blue puck what Will I have to attach that to? And I am about to go check that light out right now bro
You will need the power block and a timer. Just hang it in the tent over the plants.

@Bill.de.Cat This is true and not true. If your lights are capable of delivering 38 DLI + in 12 hours the yield on your autos will not be diminished. Good quality fixtures have no problem doing this. Lessor lights need more time to deliver this amount of light and that is where that observation has come from.
I stand corrected. Always happy to learn something new.

Do you use the blue puck with your autoflowers too?
Yes, I use the blue pucks 18/6 with my regular lights from seed germination until flower begins. Then I turn the Far Red Initiator Pucks for 15 minutes at lights out to induce stretch and flowering. Then the red in my main lights is enough for flowering. I have UVA lamps that I run for a couple of hours a day the last 3-4 weeks of flower and then I have UVB that runs a couple of hours mid-day the last couple of weeks.

Yes, I use the blue pucks 18/6 with my regular lights from seed germination until flower begins. Then I turn the Far Red Initiator Pucks for 15 minutes at lights out to induce stretch and flowering. Then the red in my main lights is enough for flowering. I have UVA lamps that I run for a couple of hours a day the last 3-4 weeks of flower and then I have UVB that runs a couple of hours mid-day the last couple of weeks.
Can you send me links to purchase?

Back