New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

I wish I had 160 cm in height.. soon my man soon.. garage is taking way too long to build worked every sat this month so no time to frame it, hopefully another week or two.. but anyway man those new plants are monsters what did ya do different?? Or is it just the strains?

Good question dude so i have given it some thought, I don't think its the strain, 2x Big Easy's again to do a comparison with the first 3 and 1 x AK49. I did change few factors, so it go's on record (and i don't forget) I though i would list everything i did different.

- different pots, same volume 25ltr but not my home made air pots. They are the usual square pots you see used a lot
- tier planted all 3
- Different nutes, Plant magic old timer range plus they have had Bio-silicon from the start.
- Used Over Grow foliar spray for 2 wks just before and during stretch
- Different soil mix, a layer of coco on the bottom to act as sponge then 1/3 coco, 1/3 Bio bizz and 1/3 B&Q verve compost mix
- practically left them alone for the first 3wks, did not feed until end of wk3.
- started to train a bit later
- pony tailed 2 and fimmed one
- mini scrog on 2 and one el-natural
- had the light much high at the start, over 30"

Up date
Grow 1.0 day 88
Had plant no.2 out for a water and i got some up close tric shots. I think she is ready for the chop, its going to happen this week sometime
IMGP2213.jpg

IMGP2219.jpg

IMGP2221.jpg

I can't wait to smoke this bud...not long now
IMGP2216.jpg

Good question dude so i have given it some thought, I don't think its the strain, 2x Big Easy's again to do a comparison with the first 3 and 1 x AK49. I did change few factors, so it go's on record (and i don't forget) I though i would list everything i did different.

- different pots, same volume 25ltr but not my home made air pots. They are the usual square pots you see used a lot
- tier planted all 3
- Different nutes, Plant magic old timer range plus they have had Bio-silicon from the start.
- Used Over Grow foliar spray for 2 wks just before and during stretch
- Different soil mix, a layer of coco on the bottom to act as sponge then 1/3 coco, 1/3 Bio bizz and 1/3 B&Q verve compost mix
- practically left them alone for the first 3wks, did not feed until end of wk3.
- started to train a bit later
- pony tailed 2 and fimmed one
- mini scrog on 2 and one el-natural
- had the light much high at the start, over 30"

Yeah man I'd say it's working out nice job

Excellent for sure!

Up date
Grow 1.2 Day 62
Got the lady's out for a feed and bit of defoliation. They are getting to big to move around in the space I have.

Big Easy
WP_20161121_18_59_13_Pro.jpg

AK 49 - lst and mini scrog
WP_20161121_19_00_55_Pro.jpg

WP_20161121_19_17_55_Pro.jpg

Big Easy - lst and mini scrog
WP_20161121_18_56_33_Pro.jpg

WP_20161121_19_17_42_Pro.jpg

WP_20161121_18_59_03_Pro.jpg

Made a trestle for the 2 mini scrogged plants to stand on so I don't have keep getting them out of the tent
WP_20161121_19_18_10_Pro (2).jpg

Also found this when I checked the tent. The fan was up by the ceiling of the tent facing down. Seems to have spun off, I put it back on but the fan is not working at all now. Lucky really something bad could have happened. In the bin it go's.
WP_20161121_19_38_44_Pro (2).jpg

WP_20161121_19_39_09_Pro (2).jpg

Good catch on the fan, could have gone bad!

Great structure on those plants bud!

Up date
Grow 1.0 day 90
Tonight is the night, the last plant in grow 1.0 will be getting the chop, she went into darkness this morning.
I'm quite sad really, I got real attached to the plants, it being my first grow and all. I kinda don't want to chop her up...but she needs to do what she was born to do and that's get me stoned.
I will be getting some final pics and I'm going to try and trim her hole and not chop a branch at a time.
I might just have to hang out in live stoners for a live harvest tonight.

Back