New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

I dry until the buds feel dry outside, but when you squeeze them they are not crisp. Then into a container with a humidistat and burping. I like buckets, but allot of guys use Tupper ware or rubber maid if you have those names over there.

You guys and your raves, back in my day we just bought 40 50 kegs rented a hall and party till the cops busted the place. I'm sure glad that they used to just kick your ass cuz nowadays I'd be going to prison I think for some of the fighting I did with the cops.

one time when we were in college that we put on a party that was so big the county had to make an ordinance against Woodstock type parties. I think we only had about seven eight thousand people but that scared the hell out of them and in our little Cowtown. We had liquor permits, EMTs, and shuttle service. At five bucks a head we broke even. Funny thing was we rented a private Campground about five miles down the road from a drug treatment center and the next morning the campground was full of people we never invited.

I dry until the buds feel dry outside, but when you squeeze them they are not crisp. Then into a container with a humidistat and burping. I like buckets, but allot of guys use Tupper ware or rubber maid if you have those names over there.

You guys and your raves, back in my day we just bought 40 50 kegs rented a hall and party till the cops busted the place. I'm sure glad that they used to just kick your ass cuz nowadays I'd be going to prison I think for some of the fighting I did with the cops.

one time when we were in college that we put on a party that was so big the county had to make an ordinance against Woodstock type parties. I think we only had about seven eight thousand people but that scared the hell out of them and in our little Cowtown. We had liquor permits, EMTs, and shuttle service. At five bucks a head we broke even. Funny thing was we rented a private Campground about five miles down the road from a drug treatment center and the next morning the campground was full of people we never invited.

That sounded like a rocking party dude...ha... that's so funny that they had to make an ordinance against such party's because of what you did...that's got to be a feather in the cap.
Sound like the party never changes...just the music and technology has evolved

I read here somewhere to leave in the bag one day for each 10 of humidity in the tent at chop. 50% is 5 days. the bags slow the drying process down which is good. dont relax tho, i just found some mold in jars that was just cut. make sure to burb them and watch close !

Same happened to me last grow buy i forgot to burp the jars for like 2 days im gonna get one of the big digital curing jars kinda expensive but worth it.
I read here somewhere to leave in the bag one day for each 10 of humidity in the tent at chop. 50% is 5 days. the bags slow the drying process down which is good. dont relax tho, i just found some mold in jars that was just cut. make sure to burb them and watch close !

Dude, those are badass! do you know anyone that has used them?
I do...my buddy travels alot for work so he uses these for his stash and loves them. They are really awesome for long cures and since hes gone for 6 weeks at a time they are perfect for his use. Only thing is the aren't the biggest. They really do work good tho.

Back