New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Thats awesome east coast is okay. Like in formula 51 with sam jackson? I know football has a lot to do with the rivalry Manchester is crazy I heard.

Yer Manchester is off the wall, I did 2 yrs living near there as a student and partied hard in Manchester in the late 90's/early 00's... I'm sure I left part of my brain in a mates flat....the amount of acid we uised to do.

Dude thats crazy I cant do acid any more my body hates it. I bet you guys used to throw down. I used to get the white lady x pills from a dude that said they came from Manchester best x I ever did. Uk is the og club dance dj stuff I've done alot of research about the uk idk why but it just interests me.

Dude thats crazy I cant do acid any more my body hates it. I bet you guys used to throw down. I used to get the white lady x pills from a dude that said they came from Manchester best x I ever did. Uk is the og club dance dj stuff I've done alot of research about the uk idk why but it just interests me.

Yep we have it large in the UK...The rave scene has died down loads here, the next generation is just not into it like us 80's/90's kids... I blame the pills (but they are having a come back in recent years). Its still going on, I'm still DJ'ing out and running Psy-trance party's (not as much as i did but hat could be the fact that I'm a Dad now)... mind you the average age range at my party's seem to be 35+.
Its you guys across the pond that is having its rave honeymoon (30yrs late, yes that's right 30yrs ago us bits started the Rave scene)...DJ's being paid silly money for doing nothing and crowds well into there 1000's. I know most of tour Psy DJ's are making there living now thanks to the US...we have always kept it underground in the UK.
In fact you guys need rave more than anybody right now...remember it was (and still is) an anti establishment thing in the UK, it was our 2 fingers to the government back in the day, peacefull protest through free music and dance...you need it now more than ever to give 2 fingers to Trump but you have to make the party's free, no money to be made (only to power the party), DJ's to play for the love of it and for what raving means.
I'm starting to get into my old man raver rant...quick pass the spliff:pass:

Yep we have it large in the UK...The rave scene has died down loads here, the next generation is just not into it like us 80's/90's kids... I blame the pills (but they are having a come back in recent years). Its still going on, I'm still DJ'ing out and running Psy-trance party's (not as much as i did but hat could be the fact that I'm a Dad now)... mind you the average age range at my party's seem to be 35+.
Its you guys across the pond that is having its rave honeymoon (30yrs late, yes that's right 30yrs ago us bits started the Rave scene)...DJ's being paid silly money for doing nothing and crowds well into there 1000's. I know most of tour Psy DJ's are making there living now thanks to the US...we have always kept it underground in the UK.
In fact you guys need rave more than anybody right now...remember it was (and still is) an anti establishment thing in the UK, it was our 2 fingers to the government back in the day, peacefull protest through free music and dance...you need it now more than ever to give 2 fingers to Trump but you have to make the party's free, no money to be made (only to power the party), DJ's to play for the love of it and for what raving means.
I'm starting to get into my old man raver rant...quick pass the spliff:pass:

Hey dont feel bad my brother Is 35 and still djs and throws glow sticks lol he parties more than me. Things definitely changed I never really had a chance to go to real raves I mean ive been to a few but not like in the 90s I was raving in 2004 lol at 14

Question for all
@jingo @CaptainDave420 @2Stoned2Care @Yeatster @Dudeski @Eyeoftheworld

as you may have seen I'm on my first harvest, one plant in brown bags and one hanging.
MY question is at what RH would you remove the buds from the bags and into jars...I get the hanging method, test the stalks but as I have golf ball size nugs in the bags I don't have much stalk to test on. I do have a hygrometer in one bag and this morning she read 75% RH, down 10% from yesterday. Would i want to be taking them out by 70% or lower ?.

Id say like 65 ish as long as they dont feel too wet on the outside. Crack a nug should be chewy on the inside still a bit. How many days have they been drying? @Slater

Id say like 65 ish as long as they dont feel too wet on the outside. Crack a nug should be chewy on the inside still a bit. How many days have they been drying? @Slater

Coming into there 3rd day now

Id say at least 2 more days I only bag dryed a few times back in the day. I always went by density and how big the buds are. I like mine a bit sticky cause I smoke blunts all day lol and I like my buds to have a nice resin coating. I've always felt like bag dry is to fast and you lose some resin when you cut buds from the stem.

Id say at least 2 more days I only bag dryed a few times back in the day. I always went by density and how big the buds are. I like mine a bit sticky cause I smoke blunts all day lol and I like my buds to have a nice resin coating. I've always felt like bag dry is to fast and you lose some resin when you cut buds from the stem.

Fortunately I've ended up doing both so i get to test...I was drawn to the brown bags method due to smell, for me smell is a big factor and any thing to keep it at a minimum.

Fortunately I've ended up doing both so i get to test...I was drawn to the brown bags method due to smell, for me smell is a big factor and any thing to keep it at a minimum.

Dude I know im not even in full flower and my room reeks pretty good. My carbon scrubber is gonna get a work out lol. Im gonna do some more research on the curing process thats tgr hardest part honestly.

Back