New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

I think for long term storage they are the way to go! kinda like aging good cigars.

[HASHTAG]#autoflower[/HASHTAG]
Im gonna get a few for 3 month cures for my personal stash and I like to save nugs from every grow lol I wanna have like 15 different strains.

I have some in mason jars with boveda packs that is over 6 months old and still nice. but its not exposed to light.

No idea. i keep them in a closet after burping so they aren't exposed to much light.

Quick up date

Grow 1.0 Day 87
1 x Big easy

(Front left in the pics)
The last plant in grow 1 is nearly there, she has slowed down now. Still spurting a few pistols but I feel she is running out of steam. I give her about 7-10 days then its chop time.
Grow 1.2 Day 60
2 x Big easy 1x AK 49

Even though these girls are behind by about 20 days compared to grow 1.0 they are super healthy and blooming fast. Can't quite work out why they are behind, they have been a picture of health from the start. Could have been a temp thing at the start did have a couple of cold spikes out of my control.

WP_20161119_15_49_48_Pro.jpg

WP_20161119_15_49_25_Pro.jpg

Your tent is crammed again @Slater !!

Great work bud!

Cheers dude, it sure is a bit to crammed in there, they only just fit in. The last BE from grow 1.0 is having to stand on a bucket to get any light, the others are nearly double the size. Will be giving the BE on the left the chop end of next week I think, that should free up some room for the plant at the front...I now want a bigger tent but my space in the attic only allows me room of 160cm in height.

Cheers dude, it sure is a bit to crammed in there, they only just fit in. The last BE from grow 1.0 is having to stand on a bucket to get any light, the others are nearly double the size. Will be giving the BE on the left the chop end of next week I think, that should free up some room for the plant at the front...I now want a bigger tent but my space in the attic only allows me room of 160cm in height.

I wish I had 160 cm in height.. soon my man soon.. garage is taking way too long to build worked every sat this month so no time to frame it, hopefully another week or two.. but anyway man those new plants are monsters what did ya do different?? Or is it just the strains?

Back