New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Update
Both grow 1.0 & 1.2

Feeling weird, having to go away for a couple nights and leaving the lady's to do there thing.
They have all had a good water
Grow 1.0
4ltr each, Plant 1 & 3 - just water, Plant 2 - 2ml grow, 2ml over drive...this will be her last feed
Grow 1.2
All 3 are now on bloom nutes...2ml PM Bloom and 1ml PM bio silicon.
The AK 49 is so thirsty, she will probably need a water every 36hrs when I get back not the 48hrs that Big Easy's prefer. Also I'm upping her to 5ltr as she's not giving much run off with 4ltr. I have made sure she is fully drenched before I leave.

Now I am a bit worried about temps wile I'm gone. It's OK when I'm here I can turn the temp or down as needed...I'm. Just going to hope for the best and we don't get a warm day or a super freezing night...Investing in thermostat control socket soon as I get back, that will solve my problems.

Monday night will be D-day for plants 1 & 3...my first harvest is finally here [emoji13]

Sent from mTalk

Update
Both grow 1.0 & 1.2

Feeling weird, having to go away for a couple nights and leaving the lady's to do there thing.
They have all had a good water
Grow 1.0
4ltr each, Plant 1 & 3 - just water, Plant 2 - 2ml grow, 2ml over drive...this will be her last feed
Grow 1.2
All 3 are now on bloom nutes...2ml PM Bloom and 1ml PM bio silicon.
The AK 49 is so thirsty, she will probably need a water every 36hrs when I get back not the 48hrs that Big Easy's prefer. Also I'm upping her to 5ltr as she's not giving much run off with 4ltr. I have made sure she is fully drenched before I leave.

Now I am a bit worried about temps wile I'm gone. It's OK when I'm here I can turn the temp or down as needed...I'm. Just going to hope for the best and we don't get a warm day or a super freezing night...Investing in thermostat control socket soon as I get back, that will solve my problems.

Monday night will be D-day for plants 1 & 3...my first harvest is finally here [emoji13]

Sent from mTalk
Awesome first grow Slater, and congrats on your up coming harvest.
:slap:

Don't worry man. Those ladies will be waiting for you when you get back!
:smoking:

@Slater what lens do u have and what x magnification is it?

It's a Tamron macro lens, 90mm... It's there standard macro lens that they have been producing for the past 30yrs. I paid £170, its the best in its price range and complete work horse.

Sent from mTalk

Up date
Grow 1.0 Day 83
We are now down to one plant (No.2) plants no. 1 and 3 got the chop last night and I had my first harvest... :woohoo: and my first experience of trimming :nono:...now I know what every one is on about when it come to trimming...I would hate to have to do loads of plants.
wet weight from plant no.3 just before putting in bags (no stalks) 449g and plant no.1 came in around 300g

Plant no. 3
IMGP2161.jpg

IMGP2160.jpg

Plant no.1
IMGP2188.jpg

IMGP2190.jpg

IMGP2197.jpg

Plant no. 3 has been brown bagged and no. 1 is having to hang after running out of the bags... RH is around 65-70% so I'm expecting to be drying for the week. Don't worry that fan is not switch on.
IMGP2189.jpg

Plant no.2. She's still going strong, probably got a week or 2 to go
IMGP2168.jpg

IMGP2172.jpg

IMGP2173.jpg

Grow 1.2 Day 56
All now in the main tent and its become a squeeze, these 3 have well surpassed the first 3 in size. With the light for the smaller tent now moved across I'm at max height for lights and plants. I've had to put plant no.2 from grow 1.0 on a bucket to give it a leg up.
IMGP2181.jpg

IMGP2186.jpg

Back