New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Hard for me to say @Slater im new here but she looks ready to me... great work btw. :slap:

thanks dude... I really want to push them bit more but i feel space is now at a premium and the second round is turning out so much better... I have funny feeling 2 may come down at the end of the weekend.

thanks dude... I really want to push them bit more but i feel space is now at a premium and the second round is turning out so much better... I have funny feeling 2 may come down at the end of the weekend.

Oh now I'm pumped!! Make sure u clean a bit and take a nice pic for POM comp!!
I think you've got a shot here @Slater

Oh now I'm pumped!! Make sure u clean a bit and take a nice pic for POM comp!!
I think you've got a shot here @Slater

@jingo has already nominated plant no. 2 for the Nov BOM/POM comp, been trying to get the best photo. hanging on for when she is at her fattest...she will be the last to come down.
Mind you there are some real tasty buds on no.2, near drinks can size, nice and dense plus i really like the fact she has much more purple to her buds and leaves

Blown up the trics pics of plant no. 3 for a clearer look at whats happening

IMGP2134.1.jpg

IMGP2137.1.jpg

Dude have you seen all bling I've been collecting? They like badges around here. I got learn more about all this stuff.

I like it, it makes it fun especially for us newbies, gives you confidence that you are doing something right and when you earn it you know you have. Looking forward to my first harvest badge.
Mind you dude you have a couple real collectors badges there, BOM and the elusive 1b badge...kudos sir

Back