New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Finally found some time for an up-date

Grow 1.0 Day 78
Things are moving along nicely and we creep ever so closely to harvest. All 3 I think will chop at different times, plant no.3 being the first in about a week. I wish they would hurry up things have got really tight in the small tent which has resulted in the moving of the AK 49 into the main tent.
(these pics where taken yesterday)
View attachment 656753

The Problem I'm having is grow 1.2 has gone to well and I've got better stretch out of them, especially on the 2 Big Easy's, so much more height compared to first 3 in grow 1.0. And they are still growing, this pic was taken yesterday and they have grown an inch since it was taken. I did move the first 3 plants to finish off in the small tent but the filter in there is just not up to the job and I had smell leek. Not enough to smell down stairs or out side but I'm not taking any chances so back to the main tent they went...no smell now...god bless rhino filters.
Will have to re think this tomorrow the Big one may have to move.
View attachment 656763

Plant no.1 - She's gonna be last in the harvest, 2 weeks maybe a bit more. I've have had a smoke off her and It was to not bad. nice and heady high which shows on the trics.
Some clear some cloudy and the odd amber one.
View attachment 656768

View attachment 656769

View attachment 656770

Plant no.2 - She is still pushing out the pistols and slowly getting fatter, most probably got 2+ weeks to go. I'm giving her a feed every other water will give just water after next feed about the start of wk13...
I really hope she is ready in time for the BOM comp.
View attachment 656771

View attachment 656772

View attachment 656773

Plant no.3 - I think its about 7 days away from the chop. She has got plenty of milky trics and a far few amber ones too, pretty well much stopped producing pistols and have most have all turned brown. What do you think am I there or wait for those few more days ? @jingo @Powerful14 @Eyeoftheworld @Dudeski @2Stoned2Care
View attachment 656774

View attachment 656775

View attachment 656776

View attachment 656777

You could always try some!!!!!
:pass:

BEAUTIFUL plants!!!!!! All of them!
:greenthumb:

Do you incorporate silica in feeding schedule. IE like rhinoskin from A/N that insure sturdy healthy stalks that will hold the weight of the BUD

And wait until it is done insures no broken stalks just like being a kid in the candy store though It is hard not to sample the sweets. That is one wicked plant

Back