New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Up date
Grow 1.0 Day 65
Watered all 3 plants

No.1
- 1ml grow, 2ml bloom, 3ml seaweed... Its been interesting to compare the buds to the larger 2 which both have had AV Big Bud. You can see a massive difference, that stuff really works well. That being said this plant will be completely organic, be interesting to see how the smoke compare.
IMGP1833.jpg

No.2 - 1/2ml grow, 1ml bloom, 1/2ml big bud...Some leaves are starting to go yellow now but she looks like she has more to give. Buds are super sticky and feel quite dense.
IMGP1882.jpg

IMGP1885.jpg

IMGP1894.jpg

IMGP1895.jpg

No.3 - 1/2ml grow, 1ml bloom, 1/2ml big bud...She has the fattest buds, nice and dense, my mouth waters.
IMGP1847.jpg

IMGP1856.jpg

IMGP1859.jpg

IMGP1860.jpg

Looking awesome bro :slap: for all that hard work buds looking very nice.:woohoo:

Thanks dude, its so pleasing to see the hard work with a good bit of beginners luck paying off

:slap:

Great job man really well done over there..:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Thanks @FullDuplex and I thank you sir for your wonderful knowledge its has been a gold mine to sift through, your threads have been a great help in this grow :pass:

Time for an Up date

Grow 1.0 Day 67
Watered plants no.2 and 3 both 1ml grow, 2ml bloom, 1ml big bud.

Plant No.2 has more yellowing leaves but is still swelling and putting more weight on. She is spewing plenty of pistols out every day. Both plants have started to produce a nice purple on the tops of the buds. With the yellowing and purple tops the lady's are are having there own mini autumn in the tent and rather photogenic with those wonderful colours.
I am wondering if we are coming to the end and I should start the AV Over Drive and the flushing on the next water.

Plant No.2
IMGP1925.jpg

IMGP1927.jpg

Plant No.3
She seems to be ahead by a few days, she has slowed down on swelling and is not producing as many pistols as plant No.1. She has less yellowing of the leaves but they are starting to go. I think she's maybe ready for the AV Over drive.
IMGP1937.jpg

IMGP1941.jpg

IMGP1939.jpg

Grow 1.2 Day 39

Looking good so far with no problems. All three are starting to stretch, lets hope I have enough room in this tent (120cm high with the light that's only 100cm of space). The AK 49 (center) is not meant to get that tall but the Big Easy's (when done right) can go over a meter.
The AK49 is loving the scrog, seems to really suit her. I recon she could probably take a topping.
I removed the scrog on the right hand Big Easy, I felt is was just holder her back. It done its job and got her top level. If any one wants to grow a Big Easy I recommend that you only do light training they don't seem to like being held down much.
IMGP1948.jpg

Back