New Grower Slaters first grow... Fixin' to be a lot better, man...3xBig Easy, Freedom Seeds

Up date

Grow 1.2 Day 35

Watered last yesterday - (plant magic range) 1ml grow, 1ml bio-silicon, 1ml cal-mag
They are starting to fill the scrog out nicely and the one on the left is taking a nice bushy shape, I've gently held some of her side branches down.
Nikita (AK49) is just going mental, she seems like she can put up with a lot. Removed a few leaves from her under carriage (and broke a couple leaf tucking) and she shrugs it off and just gets on with it. Broke a couple of leaves of the one of the Big Easy's and she has a sulk for a day or 2.
Now I'm growing side by side with another strain, I can see that the Big Easy's don't like taking shit to much. They might say they are a hardy strain for a beginner on the packet but only if you don't mess with them. They just don't seem to like it much when being poked a prodded. The one on the left that I have done really nothing to has yet to have a sulk...she was a late starter but she's now making up for it.
IMGP1823.jpg

Grow 1.0 Day 63
Watered the 2 largest
Plant No.2 - 1ml grow, 1ml big bud, 2ml bloom
Plant No.3 - 1/2ml grow, 1ml bid bud, 1ml bloom
I've given them a little bit more grow as It looks like we have another possible 3 weeks to go maybe more, Bio Bizz even recommends to up the grow on the last week of feed. Plant No.2 (she's the one in front) is starting to show some yellow on her leaves, now I don't know if this a deficiency or its starting to come to the end of its life.
The buds look like they are going to double in size, there has been another explosion and another layer added. They just don't look like they are stopping any time soon.
IMGP1829.jpg

Here's some close ups
IMGP1807.jpg

IMGP1810.jpg

IMGP1816.jpg

IMGP1809.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP1825.jpg
    IMGP1825.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 80
L
Up date

Grow 1.2 Day 35

Watered last yesterday - (plant magic range) 1ml grow, 1ml bio-silicon, 1ml cal-mag
They are starting to fill the scrog out nicely and the one on the left is taking a nice bushy shape, I've gently held some of her side branches down.
Nikita (AK49) is just going mental, she seems like she can put up with a lot. Removed a few leaves from her under carriage (and broke a couple leaf tucking) and she shrugs it off and just gets on with it. Broke a couple of leaves of the one of the Big Easy's and she has a sulk for a day or 2.
Now I'm growing side by side with another strain, I can see that the Big Easy's don't like taking shit to much. They might say they are a hardy strain for a beginner on the packet but only if you don't mess with them. They just don't seem to like it much when being poked a prodded. The one on the left that I have done really nothing to has yet to have a sulk...she was a late starter but she's now making up for it.
View attachment 650625

Grow 1.0 Day 63
Watered the 2 largest
Plant No.2 - 1ml grow, 1ml big bud, 2ml bloom
Plant No.3 - 1/2ml grow, 1ml bid bud, 1ml bloom
I've given them a little bit more grow as It looks like we have another possible 3 weeks to go maybe more, Bio Bizz even recommends to up the grow on the last week of feed. Plant No.2 (she's the one in front) is starting to show some yellow on her leaves, now I don't know if this a deficiency or its starting to come to the end of its life.
The buds look like they are going to double in size, there has been another explosion and another layer added. They just don't look like they are stopping any time soon.
View attachment 650629

Here's some close ups
View attachment 650630
View attachment 650632
View attachment 650633
View attachment 650631
look divine, gunna be some frosty nugz for sure!!!

Back